• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just noticed something.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
In one of the old trailers for KH2, when they showed those 5 members in Hollow Bastion(before the new look), the person at the exact left of Xenmas had his arms crossed. In the game itself, that member wasn't present in the group. That leads to the conclusion that member was omitted from the game. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then look back to the original trailers, when the Simple/Clean orchestration was playing.

At that time, not all the members that would be present weren't in that group pic.
My question is: Who do you think that member was? My conclusion is that it was Zexion, due to the arms crossing, & the rendering that was released shows him with his arms crossed.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
wbhr5.png

The only thing changed about the scene was the location, so I beleive I've made a safe assumption here

Obviously Xemnas is the one in the center

Xaldin holds his hands behind his back, so he's the one on the far right

You can hear Saix talk in the scene, and it's obvious he'd be there since he's like Xemnas's lap-dog so he's the one next to Xemnas

Luxord can be heard as well, and he's the only one besides Zexion who crosses his arms

In the old scene Sora attacks the Organization Member on the far left, and in the edited scene in KH2 Xigbar is the only one who reveals himself to Sora and taunts him face-to-face

Joe

Bronze Member
well, I guess there is no more need for this thread then
can someone close it then

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
TheMuffinMan said:
wbhr5.png

The only thing changed about the scene was the location, so I beleive I've made a safe assumption here

Obviously Xemnas is the one in the center

Xaldin holds his hands behind his back, so he's the one on the far right

You can hear Saix talk in the scene, and it's obvious he'd be there since he's like Xemnas's lap-dog so he's the one next to Xemnas

Luxord can be heard as well, and he's the only one besides Zexion who crosses his arms

In the old scene Sora attacks the Organization Member on the far left, and in the edited scene in KH2 Xigbar is the only one who reveals himself to Sora and taunts him face-to-face
That was very good what you said TheMuffinMan and yes we all probably noticed that but everything that I was going to say TheMuffinMan said so oh well.

Awards
In the journal,after that scene in the game, it showed a bunch of members in cloaks so they didn't show there face. And it said there number and Demyx was one of them so I'm not sure if thats correct.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That's because in the edited scene there were 6 Organization XIII members that showed up at Hollow Bastion, whereas in the older scene there were only 5

musicalsoul4

well, i'm thinking they changed quite a few things from the trailers, because i watched another side another story again just for the heck of it, and at the very end it shows that part with the girl running down the beach ... and we all assumed that was kairi, but where the heck did that outfit come from?

Awards
oh okay. But I bet that girl on the beach was Kairi but then Tetsuya probably wasn't happy with the out come so they put Kairi with the out fit we see her with today........In KH2, Kairi goes to school?n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back