• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I justt realized some really crazy stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

itwasmybedtime

Lea (and Isa too) has talked to Ventus, as we see in BBS, now, since nobodies keep their memories, don't you think Axel would have recognized Roxas' face? Even better, do you maybe think he was so nice to a stranger out of nowhere because he thought Roxas to be Ven's nobody?

I would like to see your opinions on this!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
This is assuming Lea remembers Ven (which is possible). But I think everyone in the Organization knew that Roxas was Sora's Nobody (I *think*). But if Axel at some point did think that Roxas was Ventus' Nobody, he had time to mention it to someone or through a small monologue.

It's also possible that Nomura did that address that possible connection Axel could have made when writing Days. But perhaps he'll address it in KH3...?

Xelon99

Awards
They only talked once though, and a decade has passed since then. So I think it's a very small chance Axel himself would remember that event. Specially after they've all been specifically told that it's the nobody of Sora.

However initially, Axel doesn't care much for Roxas. Just thinking it's another member to raise. They simply became friends through hanging out together a lot, sharing stories of the missions and such. It's very possible that after Roxas "matured" as a nobody and Ven started to show more in the way of keyblades, that Axel might've recognized him then. It's just never stated anywhere.

For Isa it's a hard no. He's changed too much as said repeatedly in KH2, Days and DDD. Or he does remember and simply does not care at all. Though I do suppose it's possible that Saix is so bitter and changed so much because of Roxas/Ventus. Roxas did more or less "steal" Axel as a friend away from Saix

itwasmybedtime

They only talked once though, and a decade has passed since then. So I think it's a very small chance Axel himself would remember that event. Specially after they've all been specifically told that it's the nobody of Sora.

However initially, Axel doesn't care much for Roxas. Just thinking it's another member to raise. They simply became friends through hanging out together a lot, sharing stories of the missions and such. It's very possible that after Roxas "matured" as a nobody and Ven started to show more in the way of keyblades, that Axel might've recognized him then. It's just never stated anywhere.

For Isa it's a hard no. He's changed too much as said repeatedly in KH2, Days and DDD. Or he does remember and simply does not care at all. Though I do suppose it's possible that Saix is so bitter and changed so much because of Roxas/Ventus. Roxas did more or less "steal" Axel as a friend away from Saix

True. Axel is clever, but the thought may have never crossed his mind. However, what about Xemnas, he had memories of his past self(more than one, actually), don't you think he found it all peculiar?

Xelon99

Awards
Xemnas doesn't know, but he might have a feeling. His memories are erased as of the end of BBS, but there is a scene where he remembers Aqua openly, so why not Ven? Remember the cutscene in the Realm of Darkness where Xemnas says "I have been to see him. He looks a lot like you."? It is most likely about Sora, referring to the KH Final Mix battle. However as there is no name attached to the him, it might've been towards Ven. Because honestly, Sora and Roxas/Ven don't look alike that much in appearance.

Also, Xigbar does know, and that's known. He even says "That's RIGHT, he used to give me that exact same look!"when Sora glares at him. This refers to Ventus glaring at Braig when he was frozen. As well as "You really put Organization XIII in a pickle.... That must be why the Keyblade chose you.... But, man, did it choose a dud this time. You don't look like you're half the hero the others were." Which in turn refers to Aqua, Terra and Ventus.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
You try to remember somebody you saw 10 years ago. It's not very feasible me thinks.

Also I think the organization through some simple connecting the dots figured out Roxas was Sora's nobody. To the majority of the members they only know of 2 keyblade wielders (3 if they know of Mickey) and I assume it wouldn't take long for them to figure out he isn't Riku's nobody.

SoraHeart

Xemnas doesn't know, but he might have a feeling. His memories are erased as of the end of BBS, but there is a scene where he remembers Aqua openly, so why not Ven? Remember the cutscene in the Realm of Darkness where Xemnas says "I have been to see him. He looks a lot like you."? It is most likely about Sora, referring to the KH Final Mix battle. However as there is no name attached to the him, it might've been towards Ven. Because honestly, Sora and Roxas/Ven don't look alike that much in appearance.

This is a phrase which xemnas said reffered to can be anyone knows SORA or VEN but we dont have a complete detail about this so i would go for that xemnas was reffering to sora.. that's why there's a trailer where when xemnas choosing his name for roxas with jumbled SORA in it + X

Also, Xigbar does know, and that's known. He even says "That's RIGHT, he used to give me that exact same look!"when Sora glares at him. This refers to Ventus glaring at Braig when he was frozen. As well as "You really put Organization XIII in a pickle.... That must be why the Keyblade chose you.... But, man, did it choose a dud this time. You don't look like you're half the hero the others were." Which in turn refers to Aqua, Terra and Ventus.

this im not quite really sure bro, xigbar was reffering to roxas cause braig and ventus never seen one another in the entire BBS not a scene that they have talked so he was reffering to roxas cause roxas and xigbar doesn't really like each other from days if you have seen or played the game \

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back