• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Previewed Kingdom Hearts 2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattdelig29

KHII Keyblader said:
is sora's voice better than the original
I haven't heard his actual voice but I've heard from people on this site, who have heard his voice, that his voice is the same but deeper.

E

Ecstacy

i wanna know how someone was waiting on line and yet could still type on the computer that they were on line at comicon? but anyway wut ever i won't beleive a damn thing till' i get some pictures :)

Brian

Josh

Silver Member
yeah i want the demo too i want to play kh2 so bad i would play kh2 demo for days and get used to the battle system i would really want it.

Tiny

About Sora's voice, keep in mind Haley Joel Osment probably did the voice acting for KH1 anywhere from 3 to 4 years ago. So even though Sora is only one year older in KH2 than KH1 his voice in real life has been changing a lot ;) . Maybe not though if he started voice acting for KH2 right after KH1 but since people are saying its much deeper..... :) Fact or Conspiracy!? Ill let you decide he he

kh_fan_4e

i didnt play the demo but i can tell you what i read...aside from hp balls and munny you collect yellow orbs that fill the meter the higher count you let the meter fill(max of 3) the longer you can dw for

(offtopic) in the August 2005 edition of egm they say november 2005 release!!

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Grrrr, I have gotten word that the Orginization is angry at you for playing this game demo. You have been led on to more of our evil plans to take over the wor-

I mean AWWWWWWWWWW I'm so jealous of you it's not funny. We could've gone b/c my dad had to work down in SD this week but I hadn't heard about it early enough. :( It makes me sad.

Non-Existant One

A shame that we could not get a heads up about this, but we at least have some vids to look at. This site has uploaded some videos which someone recorded while someone else was playing the demo. Head over to the download section of this site to view the videos if you haven't all ready.

Dam it sucks to live in australia! because i dont have acess to any demos who feels my pain?

Non-Existant One

Many people around the world feel your pain Gunblader Lionheart. And the gameplay videos are rather interesting. Especially the one with Sora in his Valor Form. We can now get a really good look at some of the variety of attacks that we can utalize in that form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back