• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Previewed Kingdom Hearts 2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shauni

Mulan was alright. :/ Tommorw I'm going to test the fight with Auron, (Or at least I hope so, what with the line and demo and glitches and such.)

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
ok so did u get to do a co-op attack with mulan and was the a place on the menu bar for sumon

kh+dai=heaven

haha im watchin anchorman which is in san diego lol kinda funny but seriously i wanna know if u got ne more keyblades

Shauni

No no website. No idea what a co-up attack thing is... O__O

And I knoticed that Sora's voice was slightly darker. e___e

Shauni

Nope, nothing. :/ It was just an arcade machine type-thing. I'll have to ask around the con tommorw.

Gotta go. Mabey tommorow I can post more news.

Dark_Wielder48675

Oh yeah I was there at CCI with my friends. I saw the game, but I didn't get too play it. I didn't here anything about a release date, maybe I should ask the people at the Square-enix booth... But there was a thing called bushido with auron and u did some kind of spinning move with him...

HOOBASTANKIE

Gah I can't wait!!!!! I'm going on Sunday, and from what it sounds like I should get there early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back