• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I sort of have an idea for a fangame...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER260

Awards
Hey, I'm MASTER260. I've been playing Kingdom Hearts & reading KH Insider for years, although in terms of online communities I mostly hang out on Pokemon or tech forums. Anyways, enough with that short introduction, I sort of had an idea for an... err... "Super prequel," i.e. something that took place 10 years BEFORE BBS. You guessed it, the Keyblade Wars. However, that actually wasn't the 1st thing that came to mind when thinking about the idea. You see, I'd also like this to take place during the times of the Timeless River world, & essentially have a thing where all worlds have always been black & white but they have to color them or something. You know, that sappy kinda stuff. Of course, I was plannning for that to heavily tie into the War. In terms of characters, I was kinda thinking of focusing on the friendship between Xehanort & Eraqus..

...Now, here comes the problem. I'm not sure I wanaa do this. I am a programmer, but probably the worst one in the world. I'm already preoccupied with a game called, "Project, 'Is This a Bad Game?'" an Ubuntu desktop environment known as LHDE, (not to be confused with LXDE; actually, you'll probably know LHDE as Longhorn Linux,) a Linux distro by the creator of LHDE, jman6495, & S2toRBYGSC, an attempt to try to trade Registered, Rental, Oppponents, etc. Pokemon from Stadium 2 to RBYGSC. I just really don't know whether or not I want to bother.

So, start giving me good reasons to, if you even think this is a good idea.

Thanks,
M260

Last edited:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
none of us can give you a reason to do what you want

that's something you have to decide for yourself. if you can't handle now just wait until you have more free time.

MASTER260

Awards
none of us can give you a reason to do what you want

that's something you have to decide for yourself. if you can't handle now just wait until you have more free time.
Well, actually that is the problem. I have plenty of free time, because I never get this kinda stuff done or stuff that's more important either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back