• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think this will happen if they have a KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
This might be a spoiler if you haven't beat the game so don't read it!

As you know in KH2 (the secret ending) with the tree keylade masters that was in a keyblade war,but what if you have to join this war and have to face all tree of them cause i think that secret ending was a spoiler cause at the end of the secret movie somebody walks up and it looks like Sora,so could this happen?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Son of Sepheroth said:

As you know in KH2 (the secret ending) with the tree keylade masters that was in a keyblade war,but what if you have to join this war and have to face all tree of them cause i think that secret ending was a spoiler cause at the end of the secret movie somebody walks up and it looks like Sora,so could this happen?

By the information that I gathered, I really think that the Secret Ending took place in the past, and it would be a flash back in the next Kingdom Hearts game. So that mysterious character could not be Sora, anyway why would Sora approach 3 Knights when he don't even have a Keyblade of his own, remeber that the tall male Knight picked up the Light's Realm Keyblade, so Sora would be out of a weapon. Since Sora is the Keyblade wielder.

We don't know what powers these 3 Knights have, but I am sure that Sora could not take on all 3. Even if he does pick up one or two of the fake Keyblades laying around, he won't win. Sora would be dealing with a whole trio of trouble.

Anyway the Secret Ending is most likely going to be a flashback in the next Kingdom Hearts game, and the story would continue to follow Sora, sometime in the future. The story would be distant and not a true sequel by any means because if probably won't follow the same flow as the other Kingdom Hearts's games, a game with a completely different story and plot, but Sora and the cast should return, but the game won't be like the others In my opinion.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
The Conquerer said:
By the information that I gathered, I really think that the Secret Ending took place in the past, and it would be a flash back in the next Kingdom Hearts game. So that mysterious character could not be Sora, anyway why would Sora approach 3 Knights when he don't even have a Keyblade of his own, remeber that the tall male Knight picked up the Light's Realm Keyblade, so Sora would be out of a weapon. Since Sora is the Keyblade wielder.

We don't know what powers these 3 Knights have, but I am sure that Sora could not take on all 3. Even if he does pick up one of the fake Keyblades laying around, he won't win. Sora would be dealing with a whole trio of trouble.

Anyway the Secret Ending is mostlikely going to be a flashback in the next Kingdom Hearts game, and the story would pick up after Sora, sometime in the future. In my opinion.

I need proof of this imformation please

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Son of Sepheroth said:
I need proof of this imformation please

I ment to say that Sora will be the main character in the next Kingdom Hearts game, at least I think he would. Here is some information below.

This was from nomura's interview.

Q. After the ending, there's a secret movie this time, too. What exactly is the movie trying to tell?
A. I actually have a solid idea on what the movie's setting will be in my head. In the previous game's secret movie, I wasn't even sure if I would be making a sequel or not, so some parts of it were quite vague. But this time I already have an idea my head where I think "This is it."

Q. Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
A. I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

Q. Who are the 3 armoured people?
A. Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Q. The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.
A. It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

Q. Does that mean you already have a plot for KHIII?
A. Hmm... I have an idea but it can't be helped because my team are planning to work on our next different title. So we're not working on KHIII now and we're not planning to work on it for some time, too. I have a plot in my head but I'm not sure if it'll be released to the world or just stay in there.

I would dig up information stating that Nomura won't change the main character for Kingdom Hearts because Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, If I need to.

But what I posted eariler was just my straight up opinion. Some of it was correct and the other half was just me pondering.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Son of Sepheroth said:
Wow great imformation so....were did you get this at any site or something so i know it's not fake please

No it is 100% real. If you don't belive me then you can go the the main site and scroll down in the news boards and it would be in bold and it would say huge Nomura Interview. That is not even half of the infromation. If you want the full then go to the main site and scroll down the news boards.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Son of Sepheroth said:

That is by far the most common, half-butt theory said on these forums..

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
xCursedXRebellionx said:
That is by far the most common, half-butt theory said on these forums..
I'm sorry but..New rule make Kawaii laugh..XD.hahahaha...ohh..ok..now this theory thing that SoS has..I have to be honest I barely got what you were trying to say..but I have to say your theory is very simple compared to other ones that are on this site...I still say its the past..but Sora will be the main character...I'm not much on thoeries..but yours isnt very thoughtout...I mean you claim that Sora will have to fight in a keyblade war...but you didnt say what started the war nor how these people have keyblades(not the three just the people in the war)*but its not like that needs to be explained I mean Theories dont have to be long..just thoughtout I believe*..I'm not saying that your theory sucks I'm just saying that you should analyze more than what you did is all..I mean I cant do any better for I lack the intelligence to make a full page theory like others have did...but if your going to make one..bring more to the table than what you did here...

**It been said many many times before..and I not saying it again**
imtalkingaboutsosneedofspellchecklol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back