• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think you're cool.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

brokenheartless

Hey Guys!

Yes, you are cool. You read the title right! want to be friends?

I've been stalking this forum for a while and recently became a member. A little about myself:

I'm not actually going to write about myself just because very few people actually read it. SO! Instead of you scanning for the facts that interest you, just ask me a question, any question about anything you want to know, and I will try to answer it as honestly as possible! That or I will make something up. :tongue:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
i felt bad for you because only bots have replied to your intro thread

so hey hi sup have fun <:

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
The bots are all over these introduction threads lately... -.-

Welcome, welcome! Make sure to read the rules here and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. :3

Awards
Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun here!

I have a question, then. What are some of your favorite interests? You know, like drawing, reading, anime, things like that. :3

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Welome. Try not to leave in a few days. We are actually horrible cannibalistic creatures. Please dont judge us :)

brokenheartless

Sorry guys! I was gone last week! >.<

Finland: Thanks! What can I say? I'm a very bot-friendly person. :p

Voiceofourgeneration: I'm hoping to! :D

Souji Seta: Will do! :)

Theirlosthearts: Niiiiice profile pic! =D I like it! lol! Ummmm, my purpose in life...hmmmm. Probably to glorify God. Yeah, I'm one of those crazy nut religious cases. =P

MegaWallflower: Um, I love drawing! But I quite a while ago because I was/am terrible. >.< Reading! I love reading! Anime = how life should look. Writing and music! =D I have a question for you. Did you draw your siggy? O.O Cause that is realllly good....

Keyblade0: LOL! Your avatar reminds me of Clippy for the old microsoft word, just a bajillion times better. ^_^

Aldrain: True dat. Bots aren't usually sarcastic...now that I think about it, they aren't usually keyblades either...hmmm this warrants further investigation... x3

brokenheartless

So, um, Souji Seta? I was reading the hierarchy, and it didn't mention the peasant class (the color that I currently am). What am I technically called? Cause "Peasent" is fairly broad. I could be a knave or a serf or a secret-under-cover-ninja peasant...See what I mean? Broad. Also, is there anything else that isn't posted because you are giving the reader some sense of credibility? Because I have very little common sense.

Thanks! :)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
So, um, Souji Seta? I was reading the hierarchy, and it didn't mention the peasant class (the color that I currently am). What am I technically called? Cause "Peasent" is fairly broad. I could be a knave or a serf or a secret-under-cover-ninja peasant...See what I mean? Broad. Also, is there anything else that isn't posted because you are giving the reader some sense of credibility? Because I have very little common sense.

Thanks! :)

I can answer this. You fit in below Premium members, and are currently a nobody. You get... 100x100 avatars, I think. It basically means, you can't change your title, have an avatar bigger than 100x100, or get a name change.

As far as what you're called, you could either be referred to as a regular member, or by whatever rank you have. I'm fairly certain that those go up with post count, until you reach 1000, when you can choose what to make it.

Also, it's kinda depressing how many bots have spammed this thread... T_T

Well, anyways, I guess I should welcome you to the forums.

Welcome to the forums.

(I sure hope I got all the facts right... I haven't been a regular member in ages, so this stuff isn't usually on my mind...)

Awards
MegaWallflower: Um, I love drawing! But I quite a while ago because I was/am terrible. >.< Reading! I love reading! Anime = how life should look. Writing and music! =D I have a question for you. Did you draw your siggy? O.O Cause that is realllly good....
Aw, if you love drawing I think you shouldn't just give up. If you really wanted to, though, that's okay. :D I agree on the reading, anime, writing, and music for sure!
I couldn't draw that well... especially with the way it's colored... ^^; These are my drawings... not very great, but I'm getting better.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Well, hello there, nice person. Guess what you just made my night.

I like you. welcome

brokenheartless

Thanks Nowhere Man! :)

MegaWallflower: Niiice! This is my only character sketch I have actually put on deviantart. Still think I should continue? lol. Cool! Do you play any instruments?

theirlosthearts: Haha cool! You should message me your beliefs! ^_^ zat would bezz awshum! :D

Awards
MegaWallflower: Niiice! This is my only character sketch I have actually put on deviantart. Still think I should continue?
If I tried digital art, it wouldn't turn out nearly that good! So, yes, I still think you should continue. :p

lol. Cool! Do you play any instruments?
I can play clarinet! Do you play something? :3

Back