• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I told you so...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

You doubted the release and encouraged others to do so. It DOES come out. What now?

• It IS coming out? Oh CRAP!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • *Pull paper bag over head*

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • *Salvage dignity* Well,...KH2: Final Mix+ still hasn't come out...Take that!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I'm a kid! I have no shame! I don't recount my mistakes! Ha!

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twilight'sView, please, shut up.

We don't want to here about how bad your life is.

Please, go complain somewhere else.

Twilight'sView

Twilight'sView, please, shut up.

We don't want to here about how bad your life is.

Please, go complain somewhere else.

I'm sorry for your inconvenience, Zoiberg, but I think you might have accidently been redirected from a COMPLETELY IRRELEVENT THREAD onto mine.

But let me get ya up to spead...

1. No one was complaining.

2. No one was telling anyone's life story.

and

3. It is YOU, Zoidberg, who is not wanted. This is MY thread and whether you like it or not, I'm here to stay, baby. :nahnah: You don't like it? Get out! :cool:

could someone get a mod here? i KNOW this is going to be a bashing thread or debate @_@;;

Why don't YOU do it?
Well, come what may, this thread is here and people have already fallen into the trap of responding.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Doubt it? Ha.. I only slightly doubt about it being true, when I heard the rumors. (The same ones that lead me back to this site.) A (not specific) date, system, a price? That told me that the rumors were most likely true, but when it comes to stuff leaking out of coventions, I tend to never believe them 100%.. even when they got most of the specifcs down. (price, release date, and platform) Automaticly beliveing 100% is never a good idea in this biz. I mean.. delays happen, games that are supposed to come out next month get canned, minds might change, etc. As far as I know it, I think we're ok here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back