• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I want that Xehanort use an attack like that in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rodx

I never a fan of Final Fantasy but watching this attack on youtube,I love over the top things in old video games (KH 2 final battles is a bit over the top too but not like that) . KH 3 have to surpase this.

[video=youtube;InNHB9J0eqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InNHB9J0eqs[/video]

Anagram

Banned
Re: I want that Xehanort use a attack like that in KH 3.

Maybe if he gets the Xblade?

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Only if we could substitute Pluto for Wonderland.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

LOL

Xehanort should get Geostigma first xD and DIE

Well, I... don't know what to say, we would see other worlds getting destroyed by the comet, over and over again, and things would get awkward I guess

Hakan Xatos

Awards

LOL

Xehanort should get Geostigma first xD and DIE

Well, I... don't know what to say, we would see other worlds getting destroyed by the comet, over and over again, and things would get awkward I guess
I could see it now.

Mickey: "Good work guys! You saved the universe from Xehanort!"
Sora: "Umm.. but Xehanort destroyed like 50 planets in that fight.."
Mickey: "No worries Sora, Disney Castle is still there! Let's all head back and celebrate our victory!"
Sora: "....Yay?"

wolfshadow

I could see it now.

Mickey: "Good work guys! You saved the universe from Xehanort!"
Sora: "Umm.. but Xehanort destroyed like 50 planets in that fight.."
Mickey: "No worries Sora, Disney Castle is still there! Let's all head back and celebrate our victory!"
Sora: "....Yay?"

Mickey: "And don't worry about Destiny Islands being destroyed! Not like you cared about anyone there, not even your parents!"

Kh4 the Mickey Saga. Mickey is the antagonist. Always have, always will be. He was pulling the strings from the beginning all this time actually.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Mickey: "And don't worry about Destiny Islands being destroyed! Not like you cared about anyone there, not even your parents!"

Kh4 the Mickey Saga. Mickey is the antagonist. Always have, always will be. He was pulling the strings from the beginning all this time actually.
Mickey's got something more terrifying than what Xehanort ever planned.

Coming Soon in 2020
519573e88853733837eabaf362e5d201.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 4
The Mickey Saga

Sora Saiyan

Can't ever see anything like that happening in KH, KH2 was sorta over the top but a jump to that level is crazy in comparison. I actually don't see how it makes sense in FF7, it has no lasting effect but instead just ends up being nifty animation that can be repeated. In KH something like that would actually have a big impact on the story. I'm all for over the top action but I like it to actually have a lasting effect and for it to scale well with what's been shown by the characters.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Mickey's got something more terrifying than what Xehanort ever planned.

Coming Soon in 2020
519573e88853733837eabaf362e5d201.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 4
The Mickey Saga

*snort* Darth Mousious demands your allegiance.

NeoThunderX

I guess you could have some crazy shit go down where Xeha uses xblade and tries to fill sora with darkness, like Xeha could literrally blow open a hole in the ground where ever theyre fighting and he grabs sora and chucks him into the darkness, and with some nifty reaction commands or something you explode out of the hole in the ground idk. But rest assured, the curb stomp Xeha has coming to him will be glorious, as will the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back