• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was just looking at pics and...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalKingdmBlade

Anyone else notice that the little crests in the middle of Ven's and Aqua's (I didn't see it on Terra) X cross thingy on their chest looks ALOT like the heartless symbol, like almost exact >.>

roxas_strife2

This has already been discussed. It clearly isn't. It is similar. Like many of the emblems in KH.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yep.
Please check to see if other people have made the same thread as you, please.

^^

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I said it in the last thread of this topic, but for the hell of it, I'll state my idea again. Perhaps, assuming that Terra is in fact Xehanort, maybe he created the Emblem Heartless later on, he subconsciously remembered the designs from his and his buddies' old duds and created a similar symbol. The reason why I say 'subconsciously' is because Xehanort supposedly lost all his memories at the start of his apprenticeship with AtW. However, maybe the idea for the emblem just came to him much like the name 'Roxas' came to Sora as he was looking at the picture of him with the rest in data Twilight Town.

Seikay

Anyone else notice that the little crests in the middle of Ven's and Aqua's (I didn't see it on Terra) X cross thingy on their chest looks ALOT like the heartless symbol, like almost exact >.>

Tons of threads like this and also Terra has a gold one on his belt.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
yeah if you look at terras belt it has the heartless symbol on it and i have already posted a thread like this:cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back