• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was thinking of some stuff that could happen in bbs v.2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

localorange

Here's something else I realized concerning questions that should be answered in BBS v2. Xemnas has the entire Organization running ragged looking for the Room of Sleep to be led to the Room of Awakening in Castle Oblivion - he's looking for something in there. It can only be assumed it's Ven. (Although Xemnas's line of "So, sleep has taken you yet again." is a bit confusing in this aspect - I keep thinking he's referring to Ven, but could he also refer to Sora?)

But logically, that's all impossible for him to know: Only Aqua knows that Ven is in there. On top of that, Aqua should be the only one that knows Ven is even in Castle Oblivion, because only Aqua was given the information needed to turn the destroyed Land of Departure into Castle Oblivion. So how did Xemnas manage to gain this information? Did Master Xehanort know that the LoD could be turned into Castle Oblivion? But even then, he wouldn't know that Ven is in the Room of Awakening.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Here's something else I realized concerning questions that should be answered in BBS v2. Xemnas has the entire Organization running ragged looking for the Room of Sleep to be led to the Room of Awakening in Castle Oblivion - he's looking for something in there. It can only be assumed it's Ven. (Although Xemnas's line of "So, sleep has taken you yet again." is a bit confusing in this aspect - I keep thinking he's referring to Ven, but could he also refer to Sora?)

But logically, that's all impossible for him to know: Only Aqua knows that Ven is in there. On top of that, Aqua should be the only one that knows Ven is even in Castle Oblivion, because only Aqua was given the information needed to turn the destroyed Land of Departure into Castle Oblivion. So how did Xemnas manage to gain this information? Did Master Xehanort know that the LoD could be turned into Castle Oblivion? But even then, he wouldn't know that Ven is in the Room of Awakening.

As for Xemnas's line...I can come up with two possible explanations for it:
1. Xemnas knew that Roxas had Ven's heart (the appearance is a obvious give-away and if Xemnas has some memories of Terra he would know how Ven looks like and remember when Ven first fell unconscious after Terra's question barrage). Later on in KH 2 he also knows that Roxas rejoined with Sora, bringing Ven's heart back into Sora.
Xemnas's line "Can you spare a heart?" to Sora in the final battle of KH 2 would gain then a completely other meaning.

2. Xemnas knew, due to memories from Master Xehanort, that Ventus once fell into a coma (after the creation of Vanitas) and due to Roxas's identical looks to Ven he instinctively makes that remark because he has "memories" of someone looking exactly the same fall "asleep" before.

As for him to know about the chamber of waking and Ven's body resting there it is not completely impossible.
Remember the Chamber of Repose houses Aqua's armor and Xemnas often went there to "talk" and Xigbar could make out that someone was probably answering sometimes.
How it was done is still a mystery, but somehow Xemnas may have got in contact with Aqua in the RoD through the Chamber of Repose and therefore got the information of Ven and Castle Oblivion from her.
Either by playing with his actor skillz (KH 2 showed he had quite some of those and Aqua doesn't know what a nobody is) pretending to be Terra or by somehow ripping the information from Aqua's mind without her noticing.

Another possibility would be some influence/memories from Eraqus, as he is part of the Xehanort/Xemnas/AnsemSoD/Terra-mess as well...and Eraqus DID know about LoD => Castle Oblivion.
The question about knowing about Ven would then still remain, but what the heck, we don't even know why Xemnas was searching so frantically for that chamber and if his intentions (if he had found Ven) were indifferent, benevolent or malevolent.

noheartx

As for Xemnas's line...I can come up with two possible explanations for it:
1. Xemnas knew that Roxas had Ven's heart (the appearance is a obvious give-away and if Xemnas has some memories of Terra he would know how Ven looks like and remember when Ven first fell unconscious after Terra's question barrage). Later on in KH 2 he also knows that Roxas rejoined with Sora, bringing Ven's heart back into Sora.
Xemnas's line "Can you spare a heart?" to Sora in the final battle of KH 2 would gain then a completely other meaning.

2. Xemnas knew, due to memories from Master Xehanort, that Ventus once fell into a coma (after the creation of Vanitas) and due to Roxas's identical looks to Ven he instinctively makes that remark because he has "memories" of someone looking exactly the same fall "asleep" before.

As for him to know about the chamber of waking and Ven's body resting there it is not completely impossible.
Remember the Chamber of Repose houses Aqua's armor and Xemnas often went there to "talk" and Xigbar could make out that someone was probably answering sometimes.
How it was done is still a mystery, but somehow Xemnas may have got in contact with Aqua in the RoD through the Chamber of Repose and therefore got the information of Ven and Castle Oblivion from her.
Either by playing with his actor skillz (KH 2 showed he had quite some of those and Aqua doesn't know what a nobody is) pretending to be Terra or by somehow ripping the information from Aqua's mind without her noticing.

Another possibility would be some influence/memories from Eraqus, as he is part of the Xehanort/Xemnas/AnsemSoD/Terra-mess as well...and Eraqus DID know about LoD => Castle Oblivion.
The question about knowing about Ven would then still remain, but what the heck, we don't even know why Xemnas was searching so frantically for that chamber and if his intentions (if he had found Ven) were indifferent, benevolent or malevolent.

I'd like to expand upon this.

What if during BBSV2, when Aqua and Xemnas meet (if they do meet, which i mean...cmon) maybe he could get the info out of her, by any of the ways you mentioned. Acting, ripping the memories etc. It would certainly give them a reason to meet. And it would tie up those loose ends, and not make another plot hole. Maybe then they could also do battle, etc? I mean, a confrontation between the two is highly anticipated, and I'm pretty sure most people wpuld love that.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Why would they need to physically meet if all that can also be explained due to esablished contact through the chamber of repose?
An actual meeting would as such only get the benefit of a possible boss fight...which I think is better reserved for Ansem SoD.
In the original Ansem Reports it is noted that "Ansem"(Xehanort) did not feel any change after he willingly discarded his heart.
So what if he did still have a physical form and that brown cloaked "thing" that needed to possess Riku shown in KH 1 is actually the result of Aqua somehow managed to destroy his old physical form in the RoD.

Back to Xemnas, if they would meet face to face Aqua would certainly notice something is "off" with this supposed "Terra", especially after her experiences in Final Episode.
Still, Xemnas could sample her memories as he did with Sora in KH 1 FM, and come to know about Ven in this manner...however, as to how to reach the chamber he would not get...as by the end of Days he was still searching for it except one would put the "meeting" of Aqua and Xemnas between KH 2 and Days or during KH 2.

Nonetheless...I think it would make things more complicated if Aqua meets Xemnas physically instead of having the chamber of Repose solely involved.

noheartx

Why would they need to physically meet if all that can also be explained due to esablished contact through the chamber of repose?
An actual meeting would as such only get the benefit of a possible boss fight...which I think is better reserved for Ansem SoD.
In the original Ansem Reports it is noted that "Ansem"(Xehanort) did not feel any change after he willingly discarded his heart.
So what if he did still have a physical form and that brown cloaked "thing" that needed to possess Riku shown in KH 1 is actually the result of Aqua somehow managed to destroy his old physical form in the RoD.

Back to Xemnas, if they would meet face to face Aqua would certainly notice something is "off" with this supposed "Terra", especially after her experiences in Final Episode.
Still, Xemnas could sample her memories as he did with Sora in KH 1 FM, and come to know about Ven in this manner...however, as to how to reach the chamber he would not get...as by the end of Days he was still searching for it except one would put the "meeting" of Aqua and Xemnas between KH 2 and Days or during KH 2.

Nonetheless...I think it would make things more complicated if Aqua meets Xemnas physically instead of having the chamber of Repose solely involved.

Ansem SoD would be a good boss fight. Maybe a final boss fight, and Xemnas could be a secret boss? I don't know, i feel like a confrontation between Xemnas and Aqua would be realllllly good, and i do want to see one. A fight would be fantastic, even a cutscene would be good. I think they need to interact. Somehow (possibly by Braig) she could find out that Xemnas is a form of Terra, and the tension would be crazy. It would be a very emotional moment.

YoshiAngemon

For the Fall of Radiant Garden, maybe Mickey will ask Scrooge what's more important - His Money, or his life! Hey, it's not exactly a trick question.

flurryflames

Some other things that could happen is if the Organization could track down Aqua it wouldn't be hard for them to sample her memories and then find the Chamber of Repose that way. But the thing is Xenmas may already know where it is, because in KH2 FM it showed him in that area talking to Aqua's armor, but if so why would he make is so complicated for the others to find it? Perhaps Lexaeus might of known where it is because someone put it there.

Briag naturally has met Aqua, but why would he even hint information about the place? Though it would boggle my mind of how he could hear Xenmas's conversations through closed walls, unless he bugged the place or has exceptional good hearing.

Or how about this I can't believe I haven't thought of this before. Since Roxas is part of Ven, wouldn't someone be able to sample his memories if they could in fact find him that way? Or are his and Ven's thoughts separated? Ven is in a deep sleep, but could Roxas be the key to finding Ven?

The hard part would be they would have to go after Sora again, if that is even possible. Not to mention, but visit Castle Oblivion once again.

Aqua knows where Ven is located, but the organization know how to get into Castle Oblivion. So I would figure they would need her to extract information.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Some other things that could happen is if the Organization could track down Aqua it wouldn't be hard for them to sample her memories and then find the Chamber of Repose that way.
Assuming memories are all that are needed, anyways.

But the thing is Xenmas may already know where it is, because in KH2 FM it showed him in that area talking to Aqua's armor, but if so why would he make is so complicated for the others to find it?
Because that's not the Chamber of Waking.

Or how about this I can't believe I haven't thought of this before. Since Roxas is part of Ven, wouldn't someone be able to sample his memories if they could in fact find him that way? Or are his and Ven's thoughts separated? Ven is in a deep sleep, but could Roxas be the key to finding Ven?
Well for one, Ven doesn't know he's in the Chamber of Waking. Also, Ven's and Roxas' minds/memories are probably separated anyways.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Some other things that could happen is if the Organization could track down Aqua it wouldn't be hard for them to sample her memories and then find the Chamber of Repose that way. But the thing is Xenmas may already know where it is, because in KH2 FM it showed him in that area talking to Aqua's armor, but if so why would he make is so complicated for the others to find it? Perhaps Lexaeus might of known where it is because someone put it there.

Briag naturally has met Aqua, but why would he even hint information about the place? Though it would boggle my mind of how he could hear Xenmas's conversations through closed walls, unless he bugged the place or has exceptional good hearing.

The hard part would be they would have to go after Sora again, if that is even possible. Not to mention, but visit Castle Oblivion once again.

Aqua knows where Ven is located, but the organization know how to get into Castle Oblivion. So I would figure they would need her to extract information.

The chamber of Repose didn't need to be found because Xemnas already knew about it...because he himself (or rather, Apprentice Xehanort) constructed it.
Xemnas did not make anything complicated for the other Org members...he frantically wanted to get to the other chamber, the chamber of waking, which without Aqua's help no one is able to reach.
We don't know what the exact reasons for Xemnas were nor if he even succeeded in finding the chamber...the only thing we clearly know if that he hadn't found it by the end of Days.

Braig most likely just eavesdropped at the door.

Roxas is part of Sora, not Ven.
Roxas only carries a part of Ven and has his appearance.
Of course Roxas's and Ven's thoughts are separated because each of them has his own mind, they're different people/characters, just like Roxas and Sora or Naminé and Kairi each have their own minds.
In fact, in the beginning Roxas has not one single memory, that's one of the reasons he's a special case and was a "Zombie" at first...he had to develop everything from scratch.
That he got memories from Sora later on is purely because first Naminé and later on Xion screwed around with Sora's memories.

Ven's own memories are most likely inaccessible and closed off to everything/everyone outside, as Naminé hinted in Re:Coded...she found some memories she couldn't access.
Possible main reason would be that Ven's heart is still heavily injured.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
They do play quite a big role in the bigger picture, we just don't know the details yet.

The chamber of Waking was the first one created in Land of Departure by Aqua when she transformed it to Castle Oblivion.
Its main purpose (from Aqua's view) is to protect the comatose Ventus until Aqua herself manages to find Terra and bring him back with her to heal him and wake him up.
Aqua most likely doesn't know that Ven's injured heart left his body after she herself left to look for Terra and found shelter inside Sora.

For yet unknown reasons, Xemnas of Organization XIII was franctically searching for this chamber...but the way to find the chamber is impossible to go unless one has the help of Aqua.
While Ven's heart is kept safe inside Sora's, his body and soul are kept in the chamber of Waking, so it will play most likely a major role when the time comes to heal Ven's heart and then wake him up.

The Chamber of Repose was constructed by either Xehanort or Xemnas himself (the issue isn't clear here) and houses Aqua's keyblade armor and her personal keyblade (Aqua is using Eraqus's blade in the Realm of Darkness).
Cutscenes in KH 2 Final Mix hinted on a very important role of that room because Xemnas often went there...why is not completely clear yet, but it's intriguing that from the way the chamber looks it is identically to the Chamber of Waking except it's darker and has nobody-symbols instead of the Mark of Mastery-symbol => this may indicate both Master Xehanort (the nobody-symbol) and Eraqus (shape of the chamber) influence in Xemnas/Apprentice Xehnort (whoever built the chamber).

When Xemnas was in there having a sort of "sessions" Xigbar often eavesdropped and once or twice he thought he might have heard a second voice.
Furthermore, in another cutscene in KH 2 FM we see Xemnas entering the chamber, addressing Aqua's armor as "friend" (yes, the quotation marks have their reason).

Pretty much mystery there, but these things wouldn't have been introduced if there is not some meaning behind it.
These chambers are closely connected with Ventus and Aqua, two of the suffering ones Sora will go out to save.

noheartx

I mean, Xemnas has to have memories from Terra, there is no other possible explanation fo rit. So he has to have some kind of memories, just which ones we don't know. You bring up Eragus, and that reminds me...the chains in the Chamber of Awakening. Do you think they have anything to do with Eraqus, or is it a coincidence. Maybe part of Eraqus is in Xemnas, and that has something to do with it as well?

Nayru's Love

Awards
The chamber of Waking was the first one created in Land of Departure by Aqua when she transformed it to Castle Oblivion.
I'd say it's more appropriate to say that Aqua summoned the chamber than to say that she created it. IIRC, the chamber is supposed to predate Castle Oblivion.

The Chamber of Repose was constructed by either Xehanort or Xemnas himself (the issue isn't clear here)
Probably Xemnas, considering how Xigbar even corrected himself when he first said "Xehanort."

I mean, Xemnas has to have memories from Terra, there is no other possible explanation fo rit.
I'd sooner say he has memories of MX than of Terra.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's undeniable that Xemnas does have something from Terra, as Apprentice Xehanort, the guy who gave "birth" to both Ansem SoD and Xemnas had a conglomerate of hearts with Terra's, Eraqus's and Master Xehanort's in him it only logical that something got passed along.

The big question how Eraqus's/MX's/Terra's hearts, memories etc. were divided/distributed between Ansem SoD and Xemnas was said by Nomura to be one of the focal points of the next story, which would be DDD.

Even if Xemnas has some memories of Terra, that does in no way mean that Xemnas is just an emotionless Terra...the silver hair, golden eyes and his hidden "true" agenda of obtaining KH to become a god-like being hint strongly towards heavy Xehanort-influence.
It may however be possible that Xemnas, driven by a mix of his own and Xehanort's desires, proceeded to use the memories of Terra he has to his advantage.
Well, the Mark of Mastery symbol is the keychain of Eraqus's keyblade, and the way how to transform the Land of Departure (of which Eraqus is the guardian) was given to Aqua by him...so he might have some influence in it or actually know the layout of the chamber.
This would make sense in the light of how Xehanort/Xemnas was able to design the Chamber of Repose in a very similar manner to the chamber of Waking...because of some memories from Eraqus.

Nayru's Love

Awards
The big question how Eraqus's/MX's/Terra's hearts, memories etc. were divided/distributed between Ansem SoD and Xemnas was said by Nomura to be one of the focal points of the next story, which would be DDD.
There's also the issue of MX's mind, something that I feel may have been a very important factor in the distribution.

Well, the Mark of Mastery symbol is the keychain of Eraqus's keyblade, and the way how to transform the Land of Departure (of which Eraqus is the guardian) was given to Aqua by him...so he might have some influence in it or actually know the layout of the chamber.
This would make sense in the light of how Xehanort/Xemnas was able to design the Chamber of Repose in a very similar manner to the chamber of Waking...because of some memories from Eraqus.

While Eraqus may be the more plausible answer, there's also the possibility that Xemnas knew of the room's design from MX's memories, to which he probably had easier access to.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
There's also the issue of MX's mind, something that I feel may have been a very important factor in the distribution.

Agreement to that...the mind seems to be another important part of the KH Universe besides the three needed parts for a full existence (heart, body, soul) and memories.
This part has yet to see some more coverage, but one can bet it does have an important meaning...as Terra's mind managed to animate his armor to stop Xehanort, Sora manged to keep his mind intact as a heartless (as well as Xehanort), Ven was able to shield his mind when Vanitas invaded and tried to enslave him, resulting in an incomplete fusion because Vanitas couldn't subdue his mind.
Furthermore the mind, besides their memories and identity, is practically the only thing that still defines Naminé, Xion and Roxas.
Then no matter how true it may be and how much one argues that these people (people, not persons, as per definition of the KH-verse they aren't real persons) are parts of other existences (Sora and Kairi respectively), no one can deny they have their own minds and thoughts.

While Eraqus may be the more plausible answer, there's also the possibility that Xemnas knew of the room's design from MX's memories, to which he probably had easier access to.
Why that? MX should have no knowledge of the chamber of waking at all...as well as Terra. Eraqus was the chosen guardian of LoD...and I doubt he passed the knowledge of the "defense mechanism" down to anyone else than Aqua.

Nayru's Love

Awards
This part has yet to see some more coverage, but one can bet it does have an important meaning...as Terra's mind managed to animate his armor to stop Xehanort, Sora manged to keep his mind intact as a heartless (as well as Xehanort), Ven was able to shield his mind when Vanitas invaded and tried to enslave him, resulting in an incomplete fusion because Vanitas couldn't subdue his mind.
I can't say I'm completely bought on Heartless Sora retaining his mind. That may have been an instance of Sora "following his light." The way I imagined it, Sora started to remember everything once Kairi purified him. My two cents, anyways. As for Ven and Van, I'd say it was their hearts fighting against each other. It'd be pretty hard to imagine Van's mind by itself existing on two different planes at the same time. Xehanort I agree with, though.

Why that? MX should have no knowledge of the chamber of waking at all...as well as Terra. Eraqus was the chosen guardian of LoD...and I doubt he passed the knowledge of the "defense mechanism" down to anyone else than Aqua.
With MX, it wouldn't surprise me if he was familiar with LoD's secrets. Even a part of his keyblade is similar to one of CO's structures.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I can't say I'm completely bought on Heartless Sora retaining his mind. That may have been an instance of Sora "following his light." The way I imagined it, Sora started to remember everything once Kairi purified him. My two cents, anyways. As for Ven and Van, I'd say it was their hearts fighting against each other. It'd be pretty hard to imagine Van's mind by itself existing on two different planes at the same time. Xehanort I agree with, though.
For Sora: Wasn't it said exactly that he retained his mind (selfhood?). I mean we could control him as a heartless and he had a set goal in err, yes...mind. To follow Goofy, Donald and Kairi.
I remember Sora himself stating that he started to forget things the longer he was in Darkness (a heartless) but then he saw Kairi's light and she brought him back.
For Ven and Van: Yup, that's what I think too actually, as their hearts need to intersect to form the x-blade (you need two hearts for it, not two minds, lol). But seeing his fight with Aqua...I do believe Vanitas's had to "split" his attention between Aqua on the outside and Ven on the inside, putting him at a slight disadvantage.
Xehanort is just a beast...who knows what this wacky, crazy old man has still up in his sleeves. He makes pretty effective use of all his secret knowledge.

With MX, it wouldn't surprise me if he was familiar with LoD's secrets. Even a part of his keyblade is similar to one of CO's structures.
Now that you say it...that might even hold water. Damn you MX...do you really want to compete with Palpatine? Lol.
Really? Didn't really notice that up to now...which part of the castle is it?

noheartx

yea i was going to mention that MX probably knew of the Chamber of Repose. He is a master after all.

The influence of Xemnas is no doubt mostly MX. Its the same way on Ansem SoD. Its because at the time of his memory loss, MX was more in control. What i mean is that he had to retain some part of Terra, if he had those memories. Xemnas knows of the CoR most likely due to MX and Eraqus' memories. By the way, do you think Eraqus will be saved as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back