• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was wondering...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sassysis10

Does Sora ever find out what happened in Castle Oblivion or does he get an idea what happened? I'm just asking because Secret Ansem Report 8 and up i believe talk about Sora being in Castle Oblivion, Namine, and why he had to go to sleep. I guess what i'm asking is did Sora even read the reports or is it just for the player's benefit?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It seems like the KH2 Reports are "non canon" in the sense that we know them, but Sora doesn't, unlike the KH1 reports in which it's a plot element to find them, and they're mentioned and even given to you by Aerith in the HB library. Hence, the "Secret" Ansem Reports.

As for whether or not Sora knows what happens, there's a scene in the FM+, after Namine and Roxas return to Kairi and Sora, where
Spoiler Spoiler Show

sassysis10

It seems like the KH2 Reports are "non canon" in the sense that we know them, but Sora doesn't, unlike the KH1 reports in which it's a plot element to find them, and they're mentioned and even given to you by Aerith in the HB library. Hence, the "Secret" Ansem Reports.

As for whether or not Sora knows what happens, there's a scene in the FM+, after Namine and Roxas return to Kairi and Sora, where
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So that FM scene probaby was canon?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Everything and anything that was added in the FM+ - minus Sora fighting the Lingering Sentiment - is canon. Nomura even referenced that scene in one of the Scenario Mysteries Interviews, indicating that scene being canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back