• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"I will disappear from this world in 151 days."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XYZ

Of all of the lines to become beta material and scrapped, this one is definitely the most significant. I really can't remember seeing/hearing this in the US version of 358/2, so maybe it was a translation error or did I just totally miss this part while playing? I'm not trying to start a topic on materials that never, truly occurred in the series, but it kinda bugs me that there is no closure to this ominous statement..

Radon

mofo
There are alot of significant things that get scrapped in KH games and there are some that are just made for trailers. For example, the scene in Traverse Town in KH:Coded where Mickey tells DigiSora he was there on that day. That wasn't in the game but it can be expected that what would have been told in the events from that scene will unfold just in a different way.

XYZ

There are alot of significant things that get scrapped in KH games and there are some that are just made for trailers. For example, the scene in Traverse Town in KH:Coded where Mickey tells DigiSora he was there on that day. That wasn't in the game but it can be expected that what would have been told in the events from that scene will unfold just in a different way.
Eh, Coded isn't 100% released yet, they could totally work that into the story later lol

I guess I was asking more along the lines if this scene was scrapped or not. I can't remember so I was seeing if someone did or if it was in fact scrapped.

Radon

mofo
Watch the first ever KH trailer. Disney Castle was playable, proving that it's not unusual for things to get scrapped.

XYZ

Watch the first ever KH trailer. Disney Castle was playable, proving that it's not unusual for things to get scrapped.
Oh my god, I know. Thank you so much for explaining how beta trailers work twice now and increasing your post count. I am asking if this scene happens in the game or not.

Does Roxas actually say this to Axel in the actual game or not?

Last edited:

Radon

mofo
Yes but also Sora wore his KH2 clothes in a trailer when he wore his KH1 clothes in the game. :3

XYZ

Yes but also Sora wore his KH2 clothes in a trailer when he wore his KH1 clothes in the game. :3
Yes, and an early KH trailer shows the scene where Riku is swallowed by the ocean in a normal style cut, and Donald Duck freezing himself with a Blizzard spell, and Roxas chasing after a Dusk, and Roxas fighting Twilight Zone while Sync-Blading with Oathkeeper and Oblivion, and Sora fighting Neo Shadows and the Organization in the KH Hollow Bastion. And did you ever notice that Roxas is wearing his normal shoes under his black coat in the ASAS/DD trailers instead of boots? Those are scrapped materials I can remember off the top off my head. So was Roxas telling Axel that he would disappear from the world cannon or not?

XYZ

if it didn't happen then it's not canon
THAT'S WHAT I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT! Did it happen or not?
Thaaaaaanks for nothing!

Seeing as we all understand what Beta trailers are and what the word cannon means and its various meanings, does anyone know if this happened in the game or not?

Awards
uhh you said you played the game, you should know idiot

pay attention next time you play a game; it didn't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back