• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I won the "most original" costume at school...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Just decided to make a thread glorifying my Halloween costume. I went in with smallpox makeup because we "wern't allowed to wear our costumes to school"...[ssh. by third period, i turned into a Pirate who had Smallpox, and I won for the most original costume. if i ever get the pictures sent to me, ill post them. I only got about 15 dollares for the mall, but i can take what I can get.

Shadukai X

Banned
I went as a regular guy with a mask on, is that original?

Lol Pirates with smallpox, makes sense to me. What were the other costumes there?

AxelRoxas

I totally missed this years halloween... But then again, people could very easily mistake my regular clothes for halloween-scary...

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Eh....i didn't have very much competition. I was up against a hogwarts student (though i LOVED the costume), and some...renaissance gypsie store bought thingy. One of my friends, Blackest Night on here, won the scariest theme costume. He went as fate. Best group went to this class that did a wedding theme, they always win, and the best overall was a mummy.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
I once won a Harry Potter costume contest (in honor of the 4th movie coming out).
I had an extremely good/expensive costume.
Most of it was homemade, too.
I went as a Griffindor Qudditch player...
My compitation had like a tie and a black cloak on.
I had this whole red/yellow robe, a wand, black "boots", gloves, and nice pants.
I looked awexome

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
I once won a Harry Potter costume contest (in honor of the 4th movie coming out).
I had an extremely good/expensive costume.
Most of it was homemade, too.
I went as a Griffindor Qudditch player...
My compitation had like a tie and a black cloak on.
I had this whole red/yellow robe, a wand, black "boots", gloves, and nice pants.
I looked awexome

That totally awsome, I love HP, but since niether a book or a movie is going to come out any time soon, the hype kind of died a bit. Still think its bloody brilliant, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back