• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wonder...Relatives?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4191268 said:
Kairi, still had her body, but her
heart being released from Sora gave existence
to Namine which was a nobody of Sora, so basically
his body and soul was split two fold. It's clear
Namine is a part of Kairi, but the body and soul
was released from Sora...it becomes a tunnel of
confusion, and the only means of explaining it is
that Namine is special :v

Actually, Roxas has all of Sora's body a soul. While it is true that Namine was created through the process of a Nobody, she has no body and soul, seeing as how Roxas has both.

Roxas was made as a normal Nobody of Sora; body and soul, as Namine was created from what was leftover from Sora's heart, body, soul, and Kairi's heart. That is why she is such an unstable being and not even necceasrilly a Nobody per say.

Again, Namine does not have any part of Sora's body or soul in her. The reason she is unstable is because she's basically made up of nothing.

Nozomi Ai

Well... to start... there's prolly millions of specualtions already made in other chats. But seeing as you noticed the obnoxious possible plot of Sora having parents already... and really boring ones at that...
I think we should discuss the current situation at the island. Because Kairi doesn't live on the island in KH2 it's a little strange that they have parents who don't plan on stopping them from attempting to create a raft and leave forever, and instead call them down for dinner. I dislike the common house mom sound they used in KH1. and it's VERY likely that TVA are related in blood to SKR.

Obviously my mind is moving in all directions. Sora's parents were meant to be as vague as the parents in ed, edd, and eddy, to leave open possibilities.
Actually she does live on the Island! If she didnt she wouldnt go to School there! Destiny Islands is most likely an archipelago(ex. Bahamas). So the land is all spaced out( i thought this was kind of obvious). Doesnt Kairi like adopted by the mayor or something(mabey im wrong). Anyway, most likley the reason why the parents didnt stop them is because they didnt know! They are always on that little island so im pretty sure they thought they were doing the same old thing.

A

Audo

‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4191315 said:
Ansem SoD didn't have a body until he took over Riku's.
He had some form of a body if he were to hold up that cloak. It's not like he was just a floating heart that was capable of writing reports and wearing cloaks. He had a body. The thing with Riku was that he wanted to be a complete being.

And in the respect of Namine, if she is the left over
body and soul of Sora, then she would have had to return
to him and not Kairi.
She isn't the left over body and soul of Sora.
I always found however that when Nami and Roxas officially fuse back into Sora and Kairi at TWTNW, whatever of Nami was made from Sora went back to him then -- which is why he then remembers what happens at Castle Oblivion.

Nomura: "If he remembers, it's because Namine's existence was made possible by Sora, and when Namine and Roxas return to Kairi and Sora, many things were connected."

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
Actually she does live on the Island! If she didnt she wouldnt go to School there! Destiny Islands is most likely an archipelago(ex. Bahamas). So the land is all spaced out( i thought this was kind of obvious). Doesnt Kairi like adopted by the mayor or something(mabey im wrong). Anyway, most likley the reason why the parents didnt stop them is because they didnt know! They are always on that little island so im pretty sure they thought they were doing the same old thing.

Kairi doesn't live on the island, I think its the third day of Roxas' time in Virtual Twilight Town he talks to Kairi in his head (don't remember how, powers of memories and connections and what not) but Kairi says that she won't return to the Island until she remembers Sora's name.

Nozomi Ai

Kairi doesn't live on the island, I think its the third day of Roxas' time in Virtual Twilight Town he talks to Kairi in his head (don't remember how, powers of memories and connections and what not) but Kairi says that she won't return to the Island until she remembers Sora's name.

Yea the Island they played on! Nobody lives on that Island they play on. Like i said its probally an archipelego. The whole thing is called Destiny Island not just that tiny little play place.

A

Audo

Destiny Islands is made up of more than one island. They never lived on the island you see in KH1, that was just their "Play Island" or whatever. They live on the much larger island.

Xashe

I thought family had no importance in KH. The poster, also, seems new. Furthermore, weren't the possible connections explained explicitly?

I agree. In the whole Kingdom Hearts story has never had any relevance to families or relatives by blood. Out of all the original characters in the series there hasn't been any evidence of siblings, children, parents or grandparents besides a brief talk between Kairi and an old lady (possibly grandmother) and the sound of Sora's mother both in the first game.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, Sora and Riku have mentioned their parents before. :v But that still doesn't mean that family is unimportant in KH.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
He had some form of a body if he were to hold up that cloak. It's not like he was just a floating heart that was capable of writing reports and wearing cloaks.

tell that to the Phantom, lol
j/k

250px-Phantom_Artwork.jpg

Radon

mofo
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4191037 said:
actually it's quite possible, because he wasn't sure whether
he wanted to make a Kingdom Hearts 2 when the first was
in production,

Yeah but he sure knew that he was going to make it when it was in production. And he would have thought out the main points of the story before it was in development for over two years. He might put some little details here and there in the last couple of months but the identity of Ven and MX, who VATs master is and the connection between VAT and SRK would have been decided long ago.

Nozomi Ai

I do remember one of the creaters saying Soras mom will make an appearnce( dnt know if they show face) in one of the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back