• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

idea on Axel and terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicness

after reading some other forums threads i happened to come up with an idea. seeing as how Terra is using darkness to gain power
Maleficent: "It was all true."
Maleficent: "Terra succumbs to darkness in order to gain power."
what if terra's heart succumbs to the darkness creating his nobody- Axel
Axel is obviously good friends with Roxas who we know has some sort of connection to Ven(a "friend" of terra)(and i do believe nobodies keep their former selves memories)also Roxas seems to make Axel feel as if he has a heart, almost as if he is a complete being-this may be because somewhere in Axel's memory he remembers having a friend just like Roxas.
even though we don't know much about Aqua or Xion's story, possible Xion is Aqua's nobody, or some form of her(as has been theorized before) and guessing Axel(or terra's nobody) remembers what happened explaining why he says- Axel: "I've decided. No matter how many times you escape, I will bring you back."

well tell me what you all think f this i just felt like throwing this idea out there for opinoins, if i was wrong on anything just let me know :thumbsup: (and i did realize axel without an X does not spell terra in any way but oh well, just an idea to think about. i think axel has something important about him.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Hmm...

Most people believe that Terra has more to do with Xehanort (KH1) then Axel. :/

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They don't really resemble each other at all. Nor do they show off the same personality traits.
Plus Terra with an X certainly does not equal Axel.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
They don't really resemble each other at all. Nor do they show off the same personality traits.

That's not necessarily true. Roxas is nothing like Sora. :v Then again, he's a special case, so eh.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That's not necessarily true. Roxas is nothing like Sora. :v Then again, he's a special case, so eh.

They have the same body and eyes.
And I'm sure Roxas would be happy if, well, his "life" didn't suck.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
When I stated in some older thread that I wanted a break from Terra = Xehanort theories, this isn't exactly what I had in mind. Axel's frame and body structure are incredibly skinny, whereas Terra is pretty bulky. Axel is so skinny and stick-like, I'm surprised he doesn't catch fire when he crosses his arms. Anyways, while I hate to say it, the Terra/Xehanort theories actually have more merit than this one.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
They have the same body and eyes.
And I'm sure Roxas would be happy if, well, his "life" didn't suck.

I know they LOOK alike, I was talking about their personalities. :v You got that covered though, so never mind.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Ven's personality seems similiar to Sora's so far.

:3

"Let's make that dress!"

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ven's personality seems similiar to Sora's so far.

:3

"Let's make that dress!"

"Don't worry Cindy, dear, I'm going to make you look FABULOUS!!"

lol

Last edited:

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
"Don't worry Cindy, dear, I'm going to make you look FABULOUS!!"

lol
What is thiiiiiis?
lol.gif

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Sora, Ven, or Axel Are NOT GAY CAN PEOPLE STOP BEING RETRADED GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILLS FIRST YIO FANGIRL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please refrain from such outbursts, for things like that can get you banned.
Also, HadesDragon wasn't implying that Ven was gay, and was simply joking around about the awkward-sounding quote, "Let's make that dress!"

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Sora, Ven, or Axel Are NOT GAY CAN PEOPLE STOP BEING RETRADED GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILLS FIRST YIO FANGIRL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're what we like to call an idiot, here in these parts.

Awards

Fun fact: In one of the KH2FM scenes (when the two meet for the last time), Axel calls Roxas his "parter." This word can also be interpreted as a sexual partner when in the right context.

D;

Makes ya wonder...

Lanydx

Please refrain from such outbursts, for things like that can get you banned.
Also, HadesDragon wasn't implying that Ven was gay, and was simply joking around about the awkward-sounding quote, "Let's make that dress!"
Sorry I just have had it with that kind of stuff .Sorry will not happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back