• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ideal Keyblades for Valor, Master & Final Forms?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Power

Hi everyone,

I was wondering, what are the best Keyblades to use for Valor, Master, and Final Forms?

Ideally, for Valor form, I use Fenrir, since it's got high strength and good range, which is pretty good for Valor Form. Only disadvantage is that Ground and Midair Combos are reduced.

Could anyone suggest a better Keyblade to use for Valor Form?

As for Master Form, I equipped Sleeping Lion, since Master Form specializes in both Strength and Magic, and so does Sleeping Lion, which has a balanced Strength and Magic too. Though I can't decide if I should equip Rumbling Rose or Guardian Soul instead. Both are well balanced in Strength and Magic, along with that Rumbling Rose allows all combos to end successfully, and combos are limitless in Master Form :)

Though should I wield one of these instead?

As for Final Form, I have Oblivion equipped, since it's by far my third best Keyblade, also it looks pretty cool.

I'm not sure if Oblivion is the right choice though...

Could someone please help me out?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Valor = Fernir = Strongest Keyblade According to Strength

Master = Oblivion = Good All Around Keyblade

Final = Ultima Weapon or Two Across = Both Good Choices. Ultima Weapon caust of MP Charge is Faster, and Two Across Because Its a good weapon to use PS I used thia combination to beat Terra on FM+ So I know it works XD

Phoenix Chaser

Well for normal i use the ultima wepon ( i use this for wisdom and it good for normal)

Valor:Bond of Flames (i use this cause valor can't use magic.

master: Sleeping Lion (master has good magic and attack. Boost it up for more with this keyblade)

Final: Fenrir (final form use's more arieal attatck. since fenrir takes off one ground combo and adds that two areial you'll be a GOD!!!

I used this combo of keyblades on terra and i beated him on critical. With No damage!!!

Ultima Power

Well, I was thinking perhaps Rumbling Rose for Valor form, since it allows Finishing Moves to end successfully, making Valor Form dangerous.

As for Two-Across, I don't have Final Mix, I'm playing on KH2 :3

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I have:

Standard Keyblade = Ultima

Valor = Gaurdian Soul

Master = Sleeping Lion

Final = Fenrir

Its worked so far, especially Final.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I use:

Sleeping Lion+Guardian Soul=Valor

Ultima Weapon=Wisdom

Oathkeeper+Oblivion=Master

Ultima+Fenrir=Final

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
From what I can remember I used:

Valor= Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

Final= Fenrir and Ultima.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Final: Fenrir (final form use's more arieal attatck. since fenrir takes off one ground combo and adds that two areial you'll be a GOD!!!

Uhhh. No It takes one attack off of both Arial and ground. Doesn't add to anything.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Normal: Oblivion
Valor: Guardian Soul, Bond of Flames
Master: Kingdom Key
Final: Oathkeeper

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I use Ultima Weapon as my the primary, thus it will also be my normal one.
Sleeping Lion for Proud/Valor Form, because it extends ground combos and has good reach.
Fatal Crest for Master Form, for the good magical damage, as I tend to take advantage of Master Form's magic when I use it, especially with the shotgun Blizzaga spell.
And finally, for Final Form, I use Fenrir. For the power and the long reach, plus, with Finishing Plus equipped, I can get to the finishers quicker, while not needing to go through the combos beforehand.

SorasFan

well valor is fenrir wisdom is probably your best keyblade that boosts magic and master and ultimate forms need relatively the same due to all abilities are maxed out when those forms

captain

Bronze Member
Standard- Ultima Weapon
Valor- Oblivion
Master- Fatal Crest or Sleeping Lion
Final- Fenrir

I usually don't even use the forms, unless I need to. Favorite to use is either Wisdom or Final.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I know this is a tad off subject but I fenrir on my final and it has a negative boost is that lessing the combos I have in final form sorry for the inconvenience I was gonna make a thread on the question but I saw this and thought it would just be easier to do a post

giggleyroxas

Yes, it takes a -1 on all combos, including form combos.

By the way, I change mine from earlier...

Sora:Oblivion
Valor: Sleeping Lion
Master: Star Seeker
Final: Oathkeeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back