• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ideas for magic (i.e. light, dark, twilight)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordchander

I was just thinkin, wat if different types of thingys (u know, light, dark, twilight)
had all different types of magic? Like, i dunno, a Holy Blast or somethin for
light and a Dark Buster for dark? If u have any ideas, just say so!

Milh_Amethyz

If this was to happen then.......

LIGHT - HOLY
DARK - METEOR/DEMI/DOOMSDAY
TWILIGHT - ...................i have no idea...................

Or if depending on your stats you increased your dark, light, twilight meter ....

Key_hurler said:
Light should be.......holy....i guess

Dark...........demi..........doomsday...and...um....i fergot

Twilight.........I hav no clue....

twilight let me seee.... ummm dimension orb or dimension flare

Brittany

Demi is already taken, isn't it? Gravity is a percentage-based attack with a similar animation, no?

Anyway, I don't think we'll be seeing these spells, but if they did show up, they would more than likely be named Holy, Meteor or Darkness(or even Dark Holy after the FFTactics spell), and another attack, such as sleep or haste.

The Twilight magic is a hard guess, but I think it'll more than likely be a dark or light spell that we already have, that isn't really dark or light(well, I hope you get what I mean). Like my examples above, haste and sleep...

Brittany said:
Demi is already taken, isn't it? Gravity is a percentage-based attack with a similar animation, no?

Anyway, I don't think we'll be seeing these spells, but if they did show up, they would more than likely be named Holy, Meteor or Darkness(or even Dark Holy after the FFTactics spell), and another attack, such as sleep or haste.

The Twilight magic is a hard guess, but I think it'll more than likely be a dark or light spell that we already have, that isn't really dark or light(well, I hope you get what I mean). Like my examples above, haste and sleep...

Yes Twilight should be a type where a light and dark spell fuse together... Dimension Vortex or something

firstcitytofall said:
Light - Holy
Dark - Demi/something that blinds the enemies
Twighlight - Ultima from FFVII that would be amazing...

IVE GOT IT SUMMONING AND FUSION CAN COME UNDER TWILIGHT BECAUSE ITS RELEASING SOMETHING FROM ONE PLACE / TIME TO ANOTHER SKIPPING A DIMENSION THATS TWILIGHT

lordchander

I have an idea. If u were Twilight, you could like use powers from both sides
(light and dark). If you use say, too much dark, your heart gets consumed and
you turn to the dark side (like a meter in the corner or somethin). My friend
thought of that.

Milh_Amethyz

I know now!!!! for the twilight a combined dark and light

-Holy Demi
-Shadow Flare
-Sacrede Darkness

I think...............................

THE_BLACK_MAGE

hmmm...twylight...hmmmmm i dunno Falling star as in a meteor shower on all enemys.like what malificent did in kingdom hearts 1.and ultama no thats already trinity limit.and the light and dark thing is a good idea but...how in the world can you put dark and light together unless you were playing as riku...or mabe sora get the power from riku...no to possible soras all light rikus the only one who can use light and darkness(for those of you who beat rikus mode in KH:COM.so if riku joins his team that could be rikus abilty...and i can just be call twilight or dawn.
riku.gif
sora4.gif

Last edited:

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
actually they should make it to where you can use ultra twighlight powers, such as combining an ice and fire attack or a water and lightning attack and then for an actual twighlight attack, holy+demi= oblivion

T

truefanofkh

Wow, Ice + Fire = WATER [HAHAH]! Dude, you're funny. meaning [firstcitytofall]. But the whole lighting and water that's good. Like water goes first and drenches them, then lighitng? You mean thunder right. Yeah, thought you did. Well, then thundaga comes down, doing double or triple damage. By why only in "Twlight town/city/strange place?" Than you would go through Twlight "place" with ease...? So the abilities should atleast be equal through the course of the game. Not, OMG, VISIT this place, and like, OWN. Nah, makes the game "LESS" challenging. Your basic spells and upgrades, and then the occasional double spell attack. For your light and dark attacks hmm....Oh, yeah you can fuse light ~ and ~ dark. Say light was white, and dark was black in colors mind you. Then you would have gray when they mix. Well same thing, mix a little light a dash a dark, and you get Poof Annihilation. LOL.

Milh_Amethyz

what If you can invent an ability in KH2 by combining all the element DENG! thats awesome...
and then you can rename it DENG!...

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
truefanofkh said:
Wow, Ice + Fire = WATER [HAHAH]! Dude, you're funny. meaning [firstcitytofall]. But the whole lighting and water that's good. Like water goes first and drenches them, then lighitng? You mean thunder right. Yeah, thought you did. Well, then thundaga comes down, doing double or triple damage. By why only in "Twlight town/city/strange place?" Than you would go through Twlight "place" with ease...? So the abilities should atleast be equal through the course of the game. Not, OMG, VISIT this place, and like, OWN. Nah, makes the game "LESS" challenging. Your basic spells and upgrades, and then the occasional double spell attack. For your light and dark attacks hmm....Oh, yeah you can fuse light ~ and ~ dark. Say light was white, and dark was black in colors mind you. Then you would have gray when they mix. Well same thing, mix a little light a dash a dark, and you get Poof Annihilation. LOL.

i didnt mean you can only use the combination thing in only twighlight town, i guess i kinda mean you can use those powers any where but you can only get them after you visit twighlight town. yeah but the whole fire and ice thing, i thought about it turning to water after wards, but maybe you can burn them then freeze them real quick to give them: FREEZER BURN! hahaha.

Milh_Amethyz

A Super Nova is an Explosion of a Star so its in the chategory of 20% Light 90% Fire....

Ultima is a non-elemental and i think is the fused atom, an A-Bomb

Dark - Death LVL1-5 / Demi / Doom / Doomsday
Light - Cure / Cura / Curaga / Holy
Twilight - (You can only combine holy which is light how can you combine them?)
- Holy ? or Light/Bright ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back