• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if u could put any character or world in kh3 what would it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
R o x a s said:
i would haveto sa a naruto world be crazy hot man...Comparing naruto to Sora = hilarious

Ya lol I think they are so much alike. And I think an Inuyasha world, Naruto, Toy Story, Monster's Inc, and a White Chicks world muahaha, no jk, maybe a Narnia world.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
R o x a s said:
i would haveto sa a naruto world be crazy hot man...Comparing naruto to Sora = hilarious
i thought of sumthing disturbing.naruto teaches sora the ninja centerfold move!a bunch of weird naked sora/girl people.totally demented!:eek:

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea, Midgar would be cool, and if Sephiroth was a boss, Cloud could be a party member, and would HAVE to be in the battle against Sephy. I think it would be awesome, even though would never happen.

xeanhort's ghost

i would put in desperate housewives muhaw eva longoria i have you cornered in your skinies your all mine then kairi pops in sora what are you doing nothnig sora answers we are just playing tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back