• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if u could put any character or world in kh3 what would it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
first of all.it doesnt hav to be disney.like i wish samurai champloo and bleach were mixed with kh3.just like fullmtel alchemist.i think kh3 should hav a lot of anime in it.that would be awesome!!

Last edited:
O

Oberon

THAT WOULD FU**IN' ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!!!:):)
Too bad disney isn't all anime... *hits head on table*

O

Oberon

Some Evangelion definetly... And maybe some samurai champloo too.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
yep, and that would be cool if u could go to the samurai 7 world.u could help the samurai protect the village.that would be scheet.or u could become a soul reaper and kill hollows.that would be the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlaZinbritt11588

the incredibles--to make it look more realistic--you know, in a city, actual cars, streets, etc.......but then again, sora, donald, and goofy would look pretty lame if they were there----they look too cartoonish, dont you think?

soul of riku

they should make a world of kingdom hearts that is actually playable with really hard heartless 2 beat.
edit: i meant a world called kingdom hearts like at the end of the first game

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
I'd want to have a star wars world in KH3. That would be so cool to be fighting alongside Obi-one, or Anakin, and then face Sith Lords like Darth Maul and stuff.

Oh and it also would be cool if Sora got a lightsaber Keyblade, that activated like a lightsaber.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
cyberseraph said:
I'd want to have a star wars world in KH3. That would be so cool to be fighting alongside Obi-one, or Anakin, and then face Sith Lords like Darth Maul and stuff.

Oh and it also would be cool if Sora got a lightsaber Keyblade, that activated like a lightsaber.

lol ya that would be cool, especially if we could've fought Xemnas with it hehe

the other side

Nothing against anime or anything, but kh is all about going to worlds that we loved as kids (with a main plot as well). If they went too far with the worlds that they put in then kh would lose its identity. But a lot of those worlds would be fun. My personal choice is the matrix. That would be an insane world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back