• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if you could fight ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sili~*

Website
khfanforall.deviantart.com
Well, it depends where.
My weapons:
Dinner: Fork
Park: baseball bat
Kingdom hearts: MY MAGIC WAND!!! (with a very sharp scyth on it) ;)
Bathroom: loafa sponge
All these would be left diagnal-up right motion resulting in his arm being cut off. (idon't know how I can possibly cut, slash, or bruse someone with a loafa sponge :D )

Well first I'd get Ansem hold him down with cute teaddy bears then I'd make him watch barbie and ken videos while making him listen to a scratched beatles record that's the ultimate punishment not before putting mustard in someones ice coffee

Undecided

I`d use all the third level damage spells, Aero, Curaga, all the melee skills, and the ultimate weapon keyblade.

DarkKai said:
I would try neway because i wouldnt have anything else to use. i mean really what do we have in our humaly world that can stop him?

Yes because we live in reality!!!

sora unleashed

i would rush him with my keyblade knock him out then put him in a cage surounded by flowers and bunnys><

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Personally, Ansem's messed up enough already so I wouldn't try fighting him. Nice vacation maybe? But, if I just had to, I'd use the keyblade, good ol' keyblade. :)

Well I'd force him into a chair and make him watch danoz direct repeats... the ultimate punishment.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I would try and take control of his guardian, force him to freeze, while I Gravity him to death. I'd also like to bring along some shadows, to unleash his plague on the world on him, and then crush him with a fat bandit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back