• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you like Kingdom Hearts (Well duh...)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Stoopid

Just thought I would revive a previous thread concerning http://www.greatest50games.com/

Just to see if anyone else is interested, cuz Kingdom Hearts is in 19th place with a pitance of 59 votes. The leader, Zelda: The Ocarina of Time has 593. The survey lasts until 2006.

The main point is that we could atleast get it in the top 5, cuz really, how many people browse these forums everyday? It's an election where 1 vote does make a difference. Flame if you must cuz I realize how seemingly pointless and off-topic this is.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nooo! Kingdom Hearts should be top 5! It's the best game I've ever played! And definitely better than Zelda...I mean, who ever sees a game with Disney in it? Kingdom Hearts is a magnificent game ever created! Must VOTE!!

Last edited:

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
KazekI said:
yea must vote it!!!
kingdom hearts is the best game..

Well guys, if you want KH to win, vote vote vote. I cast my vote in. Right now, it's at about 62 votes. There are way more KH fans then 62. Let's keep voting.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Ok I like Kh alot but I liked Zelda better. believe me, as much as i love kh, it is not the greatest game ever made. Ocarina of Time is right with FF7 and KH.
Ill vote for KH because it dserves the top 5

Endgame

:D
Zelda OOT is the best game ever made. Hands down. The complexity and design of the puzzles make it a rewarding and enjoyable game to play for all ages.

If you don't believe me, look at this thread I made a few weeks ago:

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=32455

Zelda OOT deserves it's place at the top, at least until they invent Virtual Reality.

Last edited:

Dr. Stoopid

Come on everybody, keep voting and tell your friends, sure most wouldn't call it THE greatest game but atleast top ten would be nice -- which isn't too far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back