• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN Article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
So, do you think that Shell's can have children, or do you think BHK was conceived before Demyx became a Shell?

Do you think that maybe BHK is different because he has a shell for a father?

MAYBE HE ONLY HAS HALF A HEART!??!?!

DarkOblivion

no it ruined the whole comotion around BHK, I mena BHK got a spot in the dictonary, I wanted this to me a secret

DarkOblivion

or maybe demyx because a shell after his kid ran away

edit ,sry for double post but I thought someone would have posted by now

dreadlife-antikh

YOU GUYS ON THIS BOARD MUST BE FOOLS FOR BELIEVING SUCH INFO....COME ON HOW GULLIBLE CAN U GUYS BE?..DO U THINK THIS IS ACTAUALLY TRUE AS THE GUY DOESNT EVEN HAVE ANY INFO TO BACK IT UP AND ITS NOT EVEN STATED ANYWHERE ON IGN.....sometimes i think that the people on these forums are below 10 years of age or u guys dont know anything about kh:mad:

D

Dexter

Srry to double post

But this isnt offical yet plz tell me it isnt offical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
dreadlife-antikh said:
YOU GUYS ON THIS BOARD MUST BE FOOLS FOR BELIEVING SUCH INFO....COME ON HOW GULLIBLE CAN U GUYS BE?..DO U THINK THIS IS ACTAUALLY TRUE AS THE GUY DOESNT EVEN HAVE ANY INFO TO BACK IT UP AND ITS NOT EVEN STATED ANYWHERE ON IGN.....sometimes i think that the people on these forums are below 10 years of age or u guys dont know anything about kh:mad:

Just about everyone on here acts older than you. As was stated by the author, you have to have premium to view it. Need to get your facts straight. :rolleyes:

Jacob Twilight

YOU GUYS ON THIS BOARD MUST BE FOOLS FOR BELIEVING SUCH INFO....COME ON HOW GULLIBLE CAN U GUYS BE?..DO U THINK THIS IS ACTAUALLY TRUE AS THE GUY DOESNT EVEN HAVE ANY INFO TO BACK IT UP AND ITS NOT EVEN STATED ANYWHERE ON IGN.....sometimes i think that the people on these forums are below 10 years of age or u guys dont know anything about kh

You're 3 years above 10 and you think you can dis everyone? Life lesson: You're never as old as you think you are. If you had read it, einon-san clearly stated that it was an exlucive interview, and you needed a premium to see it. Sheesh...

In other news, I'd say Demyx became a shell a while after Kazeki was born... possibly after Kazeki ran away. Maybe it's because of Kazeki that Demyx lost his heart!

Say it with me... Kazeki!!

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You have 19 posts, joined a month ago, have negative rep points, are yelling, are not a Premium Member at IGN, and therefore could not see the article, becuase it is only viewable by IGN PRemium Members

Therefore, i don't think we should listen to you, Dreadlife-AntiKH (And you have Anti-KH in your name)

D

Dexter

dreadlife-antikh said:

Yeah i think your right anyone can mke up this info
:mad: ................I dont thionk NOMURA is that stupid to realse a sh*it load of info in a interveiw!

Nomarelley Nomura would rarely realse any info in his interveiws!!!

dreadlife-antikh

Shut The Hell Up Rikuismine77...just Because Im Not As Gullible And Pea Brained As U Doesnt Mean U Can Say Shit....its Not Official So U Should Get Ur Facts Striaght Dumbass..

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
rpg master said:
Yeah i think your right anyone can mke up this info
:mad: ................I dont thionk NOMURA is that stupid to realse a sh*it load of info in a interveiw!

Nomarelley Nomura would rarely realse any info in his interveiws!!!

Please, use English. That's what we all speak on here.

Nomura speaks of information when he damn well feels like it, got it?

dreadlife-antikh

and JACOB TWILIGHT, IM ACTUALLY 9 YEARS ABOVE TEN U DIMMWIT SO LEARN UR FACTS RIGHT B4 SAYING SHIT, MR. GULLIBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back