• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm new here! I'm trying to beat KH3D without flowmotion! omg!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

berrybob

Awards
I just came to the forum and i'm trying to beat Kingdom hearts 3D: Dream Drop distance without the new thing called Flowmotion. I'm playing on beginner though. But playing like this is much harder.

Anyway, I'm berrybob, and today is my birthday! (When i came to the forum if you are from the future) I'm 18 yars old now and i like to do challenges on Kingdom hearts games.

Oh, I do like other games too. Here is a list of them:
-Pokemon
-Mario bros.
-Yu-gi-oh!
-Megaman
-Advance wars
-And many others

My only language is videogames. If you talk about anything else, it isn't as good as talking about games. I'm a gamer after all.

I would like to help other players here in the KH community. When i complete some challenge, maybe i can show a photo of it. xD

Edit: I'm also using 1 spirit on the KH3D, The starting one. Because my spirit's affinity is so low, It doesn't attack every often. Because of this, i'm playing a solo challenge too. I think it will be very hard to beat the last bosses...

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum! Its nice to meet a fellow gamer and you'll feel right at home with the Video Game section. I wish you the best in completing DDD without flowmotion. :D And happy birthday!

If you need help with anything, please check here first. Or if you need further help, feel free to contact one of us and we'll be delighted to help you out!

berrybob

Awards
Oh, Where i can post KH3D stuff? I didn't found a place to post my achievement!

Antar

Awards
Welcome to KHInsider, Berry! Good luck with that challenge you're doing, you'll need it. I'm not good enough at Kingdom Hearts games to be able to do stuff like that :p

berrybob

Awards
Welcome to KHInsider, Berry! Good luck with that challenge you're doing, you'll need it. I'm not good enough at Kingdom Hearts games to be able to do stuff like that :p

Don't worry. You just need pratice. Try blocking some attacks with the block ability. It's very useful in many challenges!

Antar

Awards
Don't worry. You just need pratice. Try blocking some attacks with the block ability. It's very useful in many challenges!

Yeah, block and counter is even OP on some fights. Like when fighting Rinzler, all you have to do is block and counter throughout the whole fight and occasionally dodge his slow motion attack from above.

Back