• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im new

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

matthewpup

im new here and stuff, but theres one thing i dont understand. my posts are being deleted

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
FAQ might state that but I am not really sure I thought reading the rules of the obvious would be as interesting as reading the private policy and terms of use of a website. I mean who reads those?

EDIT: Just noticed this is spam please delete this

Just want to see if you can delete posts for no reason >:D

Last edited:

matthewpup

oh and another qeustion is why do you need 5 posts to play the rpg? because i cant play it since my posts are being deleted

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
oh and another qeustion is why do you need 5 posts to play the rpg? because i cant play it since my posts are being deleted

I figure so that you have to cmmunicate in KHI not that you just made the account to play the RPG and I would advise posting in the other threads such as the Non KH and KH sections and speak of ypur view on the topic. Do that five times and youll be able to play the RPG

Back