• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

important amazing-sama news

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
for those wondering, i am amazing-sama.

okay y'all, here's the dilly. i'm gonna be gone for two weeks or so... starting tonight. so don't expect me logging on after that. i mean, i'll log on if i can find free wi-fi, but that'd be on my ipod, so don't expect any huge writing-based undertakings.

for the record, i will be in britain. it will be very nice, i hope. if not, my dad will take it out on me, and i in turn will take it out on someone on here. probably sunny.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Thank you, foolish mortals.

lol bye. glad to see you wont take it out by killing me

Exactly.

You have been replaced.

It comes with being invisible. If I can't just randomly message you with no intent when I know you're on, I typically forget about you. We should chat some more, some time, eventially, nya.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I know, double posting's bad, but this is like, notification time, or something.

Attention Foolish Fools of Foolishness. At a time that is chronologically very close to the now, I will be leaving on my trip that is kawaii desu.

Meaning... The obvious.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Exactly.

You have been replaced.

It comes with being invisible. If I can't just randomly message you with no intent when I know you're on, I typically forget about you. We should chat some more, some time, eventially, nya.

I don't go invisible at all, I'm just not on much, but message me anyways, I get on a few times every day. I just don't stay on.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
for those wondering, i am amazing-sama.

okay y'all, here's the dilly. i'm gonna be gone for two weeks or so... starting tonight. so don't expect me logging on after that. i mean, i'll log on if i can find free wi-fi, but that'd be on my ipod, so don't expect any huge writing-based undertakings.

for the record, i will be in britain. it will be very nice, i hope. if not, my dad will take it out on me, and i in turn will take it out on someone on here. probably sunny.

uguuuuu we need to meet up

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
you've seen me though, right?

lol see ya later even though we don't really talk much

yes

We talk... sometimes!

ohai guise im in an internet cafe yay me

I don't go invisible at all, I'm just not on much, but message me anyways, I get on a few times every day. I just don't stay on.

Log on more. Sunny isn't as good a bitch as you ever were...

uguuuuu we need to meet up

I totally would, but, alas, I depart for Salisbury today~

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hey guise so liek today I am in Birmingham... If that's how it's spelt. It seems... Okay. Kinda reminds me of home...

Tomorrow I will be in Caernarfon, and for two days after that I will be in Liverpool. So far I've kinda... Really enjoyed my trip. If anyone here hasn't been to Stow-on-the-Wold, drop what you're doing and go.

And, umm... I love you, to all my foolish fans!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
You'd probably be better off than me...

I get car-sick even when the car isn't moving T_T

Well, good to see you're... Not... Dead... Oh no, I think I just jinxed you... Please be okay when I officially return!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Log on more. Sunny isn't as good a bitch as you ever were...

lol thanks. but how would be being on more do anything? i check the forums often, but dont stay on. i'd still get messaged and stuff

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
HOWDY HOWDY HEY FOOLERINOS

guess who's totally back right now? as in, sitting in their living room in one of those chairs that can roll around everywhere and give anyone from the smallest child to surliest octogenarian endless hours of fun and a killer headache?

that's right, it's moi! your lovable better, "amazing-sama" watson! and i have popcorn! none for you guys, though... but you know i love ya. ^^

Back