• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

in kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH4LiFe

sorry but there are countless threads like these... i think u can go a couple of pages in this forum and u'd find about 5 of these threads

cloud and ninja

im bored to thats why this whole forum is dying .theres nothing left to talk about in here exept jokes about kh.check out the kh/kh2 thread for more.but thats why me and kawaii are making an army of cavemen and underpaid canadians for no real reason to stop this forum from dying.*spam*

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
cloud and ninja said:
im bored to thats why this whole forum is dying .theres nothing left to talk about in here exept jokes about kh.check out the kh/kh2 thread for more.but thats why me and kawaii are making an army of cavemen and underpaid canadians for no real reason to stop this forum from dying.*spam*
SHUT UP ABOUT THE PLAN...XD...anyways...KH3 worlds has been thread already..there not spam..lol
Worlds: Robin Hood..there thats one..and throw in some FFIX characters for once Nomura DAMN!!(besides ViVi)

cloud and ninja

Shinoku said:
Forums don't die. *acts like Ansem* All forums return to darkness!:D
yea they do man.in about 10 years this whole forum will not have ONE active member.....maybe. it happened on geoweasel.that forum only has 13 members.mostly all screwed up old gay men.i call them organization 13 old men beacuase theres only 13 of them.and the most theyve ever had on at once was 3!pathetic

R o x a s

cloud and ninja said:
yea they do man.in about 10 years this whole forum will not have ONE active member.....maybe. it happened on geoweasel.that forum only has 13 members.mostly all screwed up old gay men.i call them organization 13 old men beacuase theres only 13 of them.and the most theyve ever had on at once was 3!pathetic
Well lol...they didnt die...in that case they did return to the darkness rofl

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
this forum will never die. as soon as KH is over then it will probably be changed to a ff site which will go on for the next 10-15 years.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Enchanted Rose said:
Lol, I agree with you on that one. But if you think about it, people are still just discovering KH.

yea but really they don't have to play it. I mean sora's never gonna remember wat happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back