• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Incorporate FF worlds in the next game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renj?

Like maybe Midgar from FF7? that world would be sweet to run around in.

Im sick of all these disney worlds

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD People have been requesting this for years. The only problem I see is how it would be done, since Final Fantasy Worlds are so huge with long storylines that cant be condensed into two hours in any way.

I know a lot of people wanna see a lot of the PS Era FF games in new graphics <_<; Thats probably why we love KH so much, we get to see our favorite characters again. That's why I think they should just remake the PS Era FF games. =D

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
NOmura already said the FF characters would in KH as cameos, so no FF worlds.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Why? o.o; Final Fantasy worlds are MASSIVE. No, really, they're massive. Even tiny Spira is huge compared to some of the KH worlds. Also, the FF stories aren't concentrated in one area. >.> Midgar from FF7 only took up...what, the first disc? Not central enough...and too many areas afterwards.

@Monkeybutt: Agreed, they should remake those games...especially FFVIII. >.> I played through 7 and barely noticed the graphics while playing (awesome storyline) but the FMV scenes in FF8 were overwhelmingly scary.

Renj?

But you see, all those disney worlds are condensed enough already, and in my opinion if you are going to make a sing a long world like atlantica, their kinda running out of ideas. and midgar was 25% of the first disc and could easily by condensed but still feel massive. so your saying those disney world movies are not massive?

for example, the worlds in KH2 were too short any way lol

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Ivalice would be the best one to put in.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Renjì;2061711 said:
Like maybe Midgar from FF7? that world would be sweet to run around in.

Im sick of all these disney worlds

Sick of them?...The only reason your 'sick' of them is due to the fact they were re-used in Kingdom Hearts II; which isn't good. And I gradually grew sick of a 'few' of them.xD

I just don't like it when you say you are 'sick' of them, they are what makes Kingdom Hearts what it is:The collabration between Disney and Square Enix. Square Enix can make a series good, but it would be absolutely nothing without the Disney in it.

Yes, I would very much love to incorporate Final Fantasy worlds such as Midgar, Spira, and a few others, but I still want the Disney in it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back