• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Information About New V-Jump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMemories

Hey, guys. gotran56 of the KH2 GameFaqs boards found some info about the new V-Jump scan from a japanese blog. He roughly translated it with Babblefish and this is the info he got:

This is the original Link:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/chihiro_m/archives/50084317.html

Any translators that want to tackle that can translate for us.

Anyways, out of the crappy translations I got, this is what I dug up:

- It features Christmas Town.

- In that part of it, it shows Jack, Santa Clause, Zero, Sara, Lock, Barrel, Shock, Town mayor. (Not confirmed)

- It says something about a "Town". I'm not sure which Town, but along with it, it talks about Leon quite a few times.

- I believe it says the Lion King will be featured.

- Leon will apparently apprear in Other Worlds

- It says that it's a sort of "Infacy" period in the Lion King. I guess this is referring to Sora being a cub in that world.

And that's all, there's more that I couldn't understand, and some of this could possibly be wrong, but hey, it's a crappy translation... Hopefully if I don't get the scans today and nobody completely translate this I can get a translator to do so.

Don't forget people, Clear crisp V-Jump Scans later today/tomorrow/tomorrow night!

I'll also be asking about Dengeki's and getting those scans as well.

Note: the link is to the Japanese blog gotran56 found this info on.
EDIT: Here are some pics from the scans.

Translations:
Leon (Unknown room): This little town has been dealing with small... no, major problems.
??? (Lion King pic): What about the bad guys wearing black hoods?
Leon (Near monitor): *sigh* Sora, could you call up that data and make a copy of it?

Last edited:

AinzX

MasterofMemories said:
Hey, guys. gotran56 of the KH2 GameFaqs boards found some info about the new V-Jump scan from a japanese blog. He roughly translated it with Babblefish and this is the info he got:

This is the original Link:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/chihiro_m/archives/50084317.html

Any translators that want to tackle that can translate for us.

Anyways, out of the crappy translations I got, this is what I dug up:

- It features Christmas Town.

- In that part of it, it shows Jack, Santa Clause, Zero, Sara, Lock, Barrel, Shock, Town mayor. (Not confirmed)

- It says something about a "Town". I'm not sure which Town, but along with it, it talks about Leon quite a few times.

- I believe it says the Lion King will be featured.

- Leon will apparently apprear in Other Worlds

- It says that it's a sort of "Infacy" period in the Lion King. I guess this is referring to Sora being a cub in that world.

And that's all, there's more that I couldn't understand, and some of this could possibly be wrong, but hey, it's a crappy translation... Hopefully if I don't get the scans today and nobody completely translate this I can get a translator to do so.

Don't forget people, Clear crisp V-Jump Scans later today/tomorrow/tomorrow night!

I'll also be asking about Dengeki's and getting those scans as well.

Note: the link is to the Japanese blog gotran56 found this info on.
The town it refers to is traverse town (but with a question mark after it) - toravaasu taun?
http://www.kh-2.net/news/data/upimages/wjs2.jpg

yuna:)

Yep. That picture with Nala proves that some savanna type world relating to THe Lion King is going to be in KH2. It was already sooooooooo obvious.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Wasn't Nala already confirmed (sorry if shes not, dont like the lion king that much so didnt look around those threads), and anyway Leon being in other worlds kicks ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back