• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Instrumentalists?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
How many of you are in a band? And, if you are, what's your band called and what kind of music do you play? Any other information's welcome.

But, as for me, I've only been playing guitar about 3 months now. I'm planning to start a band, or join one after I've played for a few more months.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I'm not a full member of a band. It's sort of a casual thing. I'm being taught guitar, but I'm not the best so I've been assigned the position of 'roadie' for now. I've also been asked if I want to do vocals... o.o

I'm not sure if there's a definate for the band, but last I heard 'Seven Shades of Shit' was a top choice. So, I'm not sure if they name would give it away but it's metal band. Influences - Slipknot and System of a Down.

Bobbi

I'm forming an emo/indie band. I'm guitar and vox, and my friend plays drums. I need one more member, though, but right now my friend and I are just working on some new material.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Where'd you get CL/AC? Wait, don't tell me. You couldn't think of one so you flipped around and replaced some letters in AC/DC?

Shinoda_EX

Sh[Ex] Mix
Good job genius. They're names. Not that i'll tell you. But the full name is CL/AConnection.

I don't listen to AC/DC btw...too poser.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Shinoda_EX said:
Good job genius. They're names. Not that i'll tell you. But the full name is CL/AConnection.

I don't listen to AC/DC btw...too poser.
Ah, I assumed it was AC/DC switched around and removed because you've got AC and a slash. But, anywho...acoustic music's hard to find now. Good acoustic music I mean. Care to post a link? (to your music, if you have any on the net)

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Square Ninja said:
I was in my high school's jazz band. I played the trombone, and I kicked ass.

I to am in My high School Jazz band and Kick ass as First chair Trombone w00t. Iv been playing bass for 3 years, I know what i can and i was in a band for a while till the Drummer moved after that we never found anyone else and just died out. But other then that I love music and its my life

Awards
Jazz bands rule! Im in my school's myself, as 2nd chair, playing the Trumpet.

But, i spend a little time in an orchestra....really boring most of the time.

Shinoda_EX

Sh[Ex] Mix
billabong13 said:
Ah, I assumed it was AC/DC switched around and removed because you've got AC and a slash. But, anywho...acoustic music's hard to find now. Good acoustic music I mean. Care to post a link? (to your music, if you have any on the net)
Not yet. We're like...two months old =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back