• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Intro (spoilers?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
1. Instead of fighitng shadows, you fight Dusk. The voice (king mickey's voice?? I dunno) says "You are an anomaly. You are an existence that shouldn't be. You are an existence that lives in perfect harmony. Will you fight this balance, or will you accept it?". It says this before you fight the Dusk. The Dusk overwhelm you, and a white hole opens up below you and you fall through it.

no teh voicexxors it is like in the orginal

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Are you guys retarded?

A guy posted this about 2 months ago, and gave a link to where it actually came from.

The link led to a guy's Xanga account, where he actually stated in big bold red letter that this was a fanfiction he was writing based off the information he had at the time...

This is not a theory, nor a summary of some unreleased demo, or a script, or anything even remotely official...

This guy just wrote a freakin fanfiction, so don't beleive anything that's even said in the thing, because it's just a fanfiction.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
All I know is that britney spears is going to sing the song.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
What the f*ck are you talking about Sara?

It was confirmed that the same person who sang the Simple and Clean, is going to sing it!

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I would really like to see Axel in an FMV sequence. I know its not all that easy, but they should really do it more often. I have no problem with the long scenes in some games. As long as they keep interesting. His hair is really cool.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
regardless of wheather its the actual opening or not, I really like the story, I wish there was a KH novel. Only problem I had is the heartless on the island are finite, you can destroy em all so that none will pop up again, and then go inside the Seaside Shack and when you come back out theyll respawn at all the same points again...hm unless you consider that infinate, eh it dont matter

iholdthekeys

excuse me but there is already a thread with all that information........ and it was posted by RikostheSavior............. i know all this stuff......... i don't know if the creator of the thread knew this.......... but obviously you found ur information out of 1 of 2 threads......... the original thread that was on like page 90 of the Official BHK Topic Reborn......... or in the BHKs Awakening and Sora's thread where i reposted all that information......... which if u found it in the BHK Topic then i guess i can excuse you because that thread was closed but i reposted all that information RikostheSavior posted PLUS the extra information he posted later on.......... and itz all in the BHKs Awakening and Sora's thread........... i'm gonna post a link 4 all u 2 c............

EDIT: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=566273#post566273

iholdthekeys

Themuffinman said:
Are you guys retarded?

A guy posted this about 2 months ago, and gave a link to where it actually came from.

The link led to a guy's Xanga account, where he actually stated in big bold red letter that this was a fanfiction he was writing based off the information he had at the time...

This is not a theory, nor a summary of some unreleased demo, or a script, or anything even remotely official...

This guy just wrote a freakin fanfiction, so don't beleive anything that's even said in the thing, because it's just a fanfiction.

probably a lie

crowmaster

plz, do u ppl mind stopping make us imagine scenes? it's already too much for me to think about that clip where squall and cloud prepare to fight a mass of heartless together, my sister has gone crazy when she saw that. so plz, let's not talk about the important things

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I believe it! This was posted 4-6 months ago, correct? Well, we just saw BHK fighting the dusk for the 1st time not even a week ago! And his predictions were exactly what we saw. The music part confuses me*perhaps Square changed it at the last minute?*. Its pretty believeable also. He described it in such great detail that I literally envisioned it myself*and that doesn't happen often with me*. It sounds like a intro to me!

EDIT: Here is another one he wrote,

The screen lights up again...To a familliar yet not so
familliar place. Twilight Town. Blonde is back in the
spotlight. Him and his friends are in a back alleyway,
sitting and talking to eachother (like they are in the
Jump Festa trailer). His friends are talking about
nothing inparticular, but Blonde isn't a part of the
conversation. He is just sitting there, looking at his
hands. Wondering about the power that he used against
that member of the XIII Organization.

Just then, the scene changes. It is probably a little
later, since Blonde and his friends are walking away
to go home. They ask Blonde is he is coming too (They
still don't say his name. They just say "Are you
coming, too?"). He says he's staying for a while.
After they leave, Blonde gets up and starts walking
away. As soon as he leaves the alleyway, he spys on a
Dusk walking around outside. Blonde seems to know what
they are (his exact words are, "A Nobody!"). He
wonders what a Nobody would be doing in the Town, and
chases it up the street. It jumps into the wall of a
building, and evades Blonde.

Just then, about five Dusk pop up around him, ready to
attack. Blonde is wondering what's going on. He says
that Nobody usually keep to themselves and don't
attack anyone. One jumps at him and he falls back. He
tries to summon the Keyblade, but it isn't working
right. He gets up and starts to run away from them,
torwards the Station.

He goes into the station and sees a ladder that leads
up into a small duct. He goes into it and crawls
around the duct, looking down through grating to see
if the Nobody are coming for him. He doesn't see them
so he crawls up a little bit further. He finds an
opening that leads to another froom in front of him,
so he crawls out and sees another ladder that leads up
further. He climbs the very long ladder untill he gets
to the top...and sees that he's inside the Clocktower
on top of the station.

That's when he spots him...Axel. Standing in the
clocktower, his back facing blonde. He turns to
blonde, and starts to talk.

"Hmm...You know about Sora now, right?"

Blonde asks him what that has to do with anything.

"Well, I've got to go meet Sora. He should be getting
up soon."

Blonde asks him what he is going to do to Sora.

"It's none of your business. Don't put your nose where
it doesn't belong, I wont hesitate to fight you with
my full power if you do."

Axel starts to walk away, when a flash in Blonde's
mind of Sora on Destiny Islands, smiling.

"No...I won't..."

Blonde then tries to summon his keyblades, but to his
amazement he starts to glow and electricity starts to
flow around him. And instead of one normal Kingdom
Key, an Oathkeeper and Oblivion materialize.

"I won't let you get to Sora!"

Axel tells him that he's a fool, and that if he tries
to fight him now he won't hold back on him. Blonde
doesn't care and Axel puts up a ring of Fire.

There is then a little box that comes up that explains
about drive, But it also says...

"You have awakened the true power of your heart! In a
time of great distress, you can call upon your heart's
true essence."

I guess it means that, since Blonde's Heart's true
essence is Twilight, he was able to summon an
Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblade with his drive. He
doesn't need to merge with anyone, so I guess his
clothes don't change because of that.

You then must fight Axel, but in Blonde's drive form!
It's amazing. Axel is also harder now, but in this
battle your Drive doesn't lower when you attack so
it's pretty easy.

iholdthekeys

i already said that i reposted this in another thread ppl.......... i want all ownership rights of bringing back the thought-to-be-dead information that was posted by RikostheSavior......... not to what he said...... but i mean, now all these gay ppl are coming out of nowhere saying that they found this information and they are reposting it...... BUT I FOUND THE INFO AND REPOSTED IT FIRST........... grrrrrr......... i don't like it that ppl are taking information i found and reposted and then proved 2 b true.......... and now other ppl in the forums are stealing my proof and evidence and claiming that they found the information in a thread and are finding all these similarities........ i was the first to bring this up!!! uggghhhh..... i have ALL THE PROOF THAT ALL THE STUFF IS TRUE....... i have translations, pictures, trailers...... and they ALL PROVE that it is not fanfic or tied together but that it is the REAL DEAL.......... and i don't like it that after all the work i did to help prove that it wasn't fanfic and was the beginning of kh2 that all these ppl are posting threads now and stealing my work........ thatz just wrong..... seriously...... thatz like stealing sum1z avatar or signature without permission........ and in my case i didn't steal ne1z work....... i took it.... and helped prove them right........ and i did research to help support it that it was true...... and i don't like it that ppl r practically stealing my research and saying that they found this information and that they stole the words RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH......

EDIT: nothingness here is the link 2 the original thread where i started to repost RikostheSavior's posts and begin to prove them right

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=27132&page=1&pp=20

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
HE SAID IT HIMSELF THAT IT WAS A FANFICTION HE FREAKIN WROTE, IT'S NOT REAL, IT'S JUST A FREAKIN FANFICTION!!

You wanna know what else was in it? I read the entire thing myself, and many things I now know to be incorrect. for one, in his fanfiction (YES IT'S A FANFICTION DAMNIT) that the person you fought in the underworld was a femal organization Member with purple hair, adn she fought with purple ironknuckles, and she had telepathy along with physical strength and that she controlled earth....

Something sound off there?

It's a fanfiction, so don't take any of it for fact >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back