• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inuyasha: Shikon no Tama

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seto

At Home, what are you stupid or something? :P
Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Hey guys, I'm back, and for longer than before. I want to restart this topic as a note of me coming back. I will start by saying I am resigning as a Mod. Now, for the actual topic.

The Shikon no Tama has been shattered into many pieces, and scattered throught he land. Now, many people, both demons and humans are tryiong hard to collect them, for their own reasons, whether they are good or bad. The worst of them all is after them, Naraku. He is quickly collecting shards, at a curprising rate. Now we must step forward and collect the shards as well, with Naraku doing what ever he can to try and stop us, will we suceed, or be beaten by the tyrant Naraku? The story is ours to unfold.

Name: Sess
Race: Half Demon (Half Dog Demon/Half Human)
Weapons: Tensaiga, two swords, one at each side (blue handled one on left, red handled one on right), and small projectile objects( Thwoing Knives, Shurikans, etc.)
Appearance: He has long silver hair down past the middle of his back, dog ears, purple moon cresent on his forhead, golden eyes, red demon marks below his eyes and on his wrists, a blue robe (like Inuyasha Fire Rat Jacket) with a black t-shirt underneath, blue baggy pants, bare feet.
Bio: He is the son of Sesshomaru and Kagura, but does not let anyone know that, because they assume he's with Naraku, but he despises Naraku greatly. Naraku but him through hard times when he was a child. He main goal is to kill Naraku in order to free his mother from his grasp. His father was never around much, because of Naraku. He collects the shards to try and keep away from Naraku and very other person who wishes to use them for evil purposes.

A.J.

Banned
(*dances around* Here we go one more time everybody's feelin' fine...)

Name: A.J.
Species: Android
Weapons:
-Kingdom Key w/ blue handle
-Dual Blasters
-Duel Disk w/ Dueling Deck

Appearance: Like Megaman in my sig, minus the helmet. He's native amercian with white hair and blue eyes. He wears a blue version of what Inuyasha wears over his jumpsuit and his gloves are fingerless. He wears a blue backwards baseball cap and a gold heart pendant.

Bio: A time traveler who has an uncanny sense of Justice. He is very kind, and loyal to his friends...He has had a tortured past, but still manages to keep an upbeat attitude.He intneds to destroy the Shikon jewel by swallowing it and letting it be disintegrated by his stomach, which is pretty much a miniblack hole that produces energy.

Friend Cards/Non Duel Monster Summons:
-Guilmon
-Megas XLR
-Cloud
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BACK TO THE FUTURE>>>>>>(just kidding, I couldn't resist...XD)

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Name: Wraith
Race: Half-breed (Half Dog Demon/Half Human)
Weapons: Tetsaiga(Forget spelling), Claws
Appearance: Like Inuyahsa, only with a little of Kagome features
Bio: He is the son of InuYasha and Kagome. Just as hot-headed and clueless as his father, has a strong will, but sometimes he can be so calm that nothing fazes him. As a child he suffered much the same riticule as his father, half-breed that doesn't fit in with human nor demon. But he was always able to be with his parents. Now, he wishes to continue his father's legacy and bring Naraku down, and he wishes to become the most powerful demon, even if he is only a Half-breed

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
((me like Inuyasha! :D))

Name: Ayaru

Race: Half dog demon/ half human

Weapon: Sword (like Inuyasha's sword)

Appearance: He has long white hair and green eyes. He wears a black shirt and blue pants (to hide his tail). His teeth show out part of his fangs like a vampire.

Bio: As a child, he knew Inuyasha and saw Kagome when she first came out of the well to the Feudal Era. An accident happened while the Dark Priestess performed a curse on him which nearly killed him, which the group thought. No one knows that he is still alive.

Last edited:

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Name: Jalen
Race: Tiger/lion Demon
Weapons: Manrikigusari(but a kunai is attacked on one end), Two handed lion head sword, smoke/pepper bombs, kunai
Appearance: This body, but he wears a
- Black A's Cap
- White Vest(Like those ones from Naruto) On the back a black kanji for "Prodigy" is on it
- Black T-Shirt
- Backpack that holds his projectiles
- sword on his back
- Manrikigusari on his hip
- Black Jeans
- These
Bio: He fell into the well by accident when he was a child. He was raised in the modern era by two human foster parents. Even if that was so, he often visits the feudal era. Recently his village has been destroyed by Naraku who was looking for a weapon given to the next clan leader. It was the Lion Head sword. On arrival he was given the sword by a dying messenger. HE is now after Naraku, not only to avenge his clan, but to also prevent this from happening to anyone else.

Last edited:

A.J.

Banned
(Hey Seto, we have enough people? Heh, I can't wait for this to start! It brings back good memories.)

Seto

At Home, what are you stupid or something? :P
Website
s6.invisionfree.com
ooc- People keep joining, I'm gonna make my first post, you guys can too if ya want.

He stood on a hill, drawing two blades. His silver hair was blown out of his golden eyes by the wind, making his sight of the demons that stood before him clearer. He drew both his blades. A slight hint of fear was in the demons' eyes. The last thing the demons saw was the blade of Sess' swords. He pulled out a cloth and cleaned the blades of his swords. He then sheathed them. He picked up a small pink crystal. " This shard'll do good with my others," Sess said. He smirked as he walked off into the forest.

A.J.

Banned
Up in the sky near where Sess had just had a slaughterfest with the demons, A swirling blue, silver,and black portal opened up...A figure was slowly forced out, his arms folded. He opened his eyes only to panic...

A.J.: *sweatdrop* Not agaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiinnn!!!!!

A.J. fell about twenty feet into the forest below...

A.J.: ECH! OUCH! SON OF!!!!GAAAAHHH! *THUD!*

A.J. landed face first into the ground...He moaned slightly.

A.J.: *spits out dirt* Another grand entrance...Now where am I?

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
A cry was heard from the forest.
"Iron Reaver... Soul Stealer!"
Glowing slashe flew throw the forest, cutting trees and a demon. Wraith landed on the ground, putting out his hand and catching a pink shard. He looked at it and grinned. He had all of his father's moves, only upgraded slightly to go with his own style.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Arayu was sitting on top of a hill as was grabbing an apple from his pocket. "Hmm...i am hungry and thirsty. Luckily, I have this apple in my pocket," said Arayu. He decided that he would go down the hill and he did. He looked around his destroyed village. "I wonder if the old gang still remembers me, I was a little kid back then," said Arayu. In real truth was that the gang forgot about him, since they thought that he was dead from the Dark Priestess's curse.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Kit was resting peacefully in her favorite sleeping tree.Her cat tailed swayed back and forth slowly in the sunlight.Her wolf ears twitched to every sound in the forest...
"Ahhhh...now..this is the good life..."

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Name: Daydra
Race: wolf demon / human
Weapons:hidden dagges, up her sleeves ect. Her claws and fangs
Appearance:
fruitisgood5fj.jpg

with combat boots instead. and no naruto sign bar thingy. o.o;; Black wolf ears tipped in silver. A black wolf tail tipped in silver.
Bio: She neutral and fights onyl when she has to. She gets around with stealth and stays in any nearby forest most of the time. She is a thief and a mercenary. The mroe money you pay her to kill someone the more likley she is to do the job correctly. She was dejected by everon she knew so she learned to stay away from anyone despite her normally puppy like nature.

A.J.

Banned
A.J. got up and stood, looking around...It was quiet and peaceful.

A.J.: Hey! I made it! I'm here..The Feudal Era of Japan...Now...To track down those SHikon shards...*concentrated, trying to detect the shards* Hmm...There's a couple nearby, and some people too..Demons...No doubt about it.

He started to walk in the direction of Sess, figuring his shards were the closest...He passed under Kit's sleeping tree in the process.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
With the rush of battle still in his system, Wraith let out a laugh that could be heard throughout the forest, and sounded suprisingly evil, though he was told by his mother that 'he couldn't harm a fly'. He ran trough the forest like ablur, half leaping half running. He had another jewel shard, that was all that mattered.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
"Alright kid give us everything you have on you or else." A bear demon said to him wiht his sword ot his neck adnother with a bow aimed at him, and three more also holding swords about seven feet away. "How about I give you this." He hten tiger palmed the demon in front of him while ducking the arrow which then hit the one he just tiger pamled. The archer was greeted by Jalen's foot. The only ones left were the last three. They charged at him only to be met by the edge of a throwing needle. They all fell to the ground simultaneously. Jalen then walked off.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Kit felt something touch her tail.She quickly sprang yp to the top of the tree and looked down.There she say the strangest boy she ever seen."What kind of demon is that.."

A.J.

Banned
A.J. kept walking, not having seen Kit...Something hit his head, but he figured it was a vine and he ignored it.

A.J.: *hands behind his head* I wonder what Shikon shards taste like...

(Be back in five min. Gonna take a "spitbath" shower.{Translation: Really freakin' fast})

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back