• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Involving Xehanort's Memories, Ven, and Aqua's Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorakun12

So, according to what I've read, TerranortXehanort lost his memories after losing to Aqua in Radiant Garden, before Ansem discovered him.

Which would mean that the memories of what happened during Birth by Sleep would have been forgotten. The Keyblade Battle, losing to the LS, along with Ven and Aqua. Xehanort should have had no recollection of that.

He also shouldn't have any knowledge that The Chamber of Wakening exists, because even if Master Xehanort had known, his memory of those should have been erased of that information.

Which leads to the two things..

1. How does Xehanort/Xemnas know of the Chamber of Awakaning?
2. How does he know that Ven is inside it, sleeping?

Well, my idea is that Aqua's armor is indeed her sentiment, but a weaker form of it. LS and Vanitas Sentiment (VS) had the ability to form an entire "person" because they both contained a portion of the original's heart ( I believe) and soul. Aqua's however only has the ability to speak to Xemnas, hence why Xigbar said he heard someone responding to Xemnas in FM+.

Another reason why Aqua's Armor couldn't form a Sentiment fully was the way the room was designed. One of the Definitions of repose is..

to lay to rest; rest; refresh by rest.

When designing the room, Xemnas might have created it in a way to not allow the armor to join together to form a compete sentiment, because he most likely would have been defeat once again if the Aqua Sentiment did manage to form.

The Aqua Sentiment would have been one of the few ways that Xemnas could have learned that LoD has become Castle Oblivion, and that Ven was sleeping in the Chamber, hidden in the depths of the castle. And, why would AS have told Xemnas?

The main reason was that Terra could have had some form of power when talking to AS, as he recalled her as an old friend, and most likely had brought up the Other (Ven). And after Terra lost control once again, Xemnas (with MX in control) went off in search of Ven and The Chamber. Why?

Ven was the way Xehanort had planned to open Kingdom Hearts, by using Ven and the darkness, Vanitas. When Ven defeat Vanitas, the two became one. Xemnas could have been planning to separate them once again (Though, ven didn't have his heart, but Xemnas didn't know that) , and form the X-Blade. Either that, or simply use Ven to defeat Heartless and gain more hearts.

Another definition of Repose is...

to put (confidence, trust, etc.) in a person or thing.

Which could also explain why Aqua's armor was there, Why the Chamber was named as such, and How Xemnas found out all this.

Yeah, it's really weird. But, Kingdom Hearts has gone of the tracks many times before.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
in kh2, i think it was some report on xemnas and how he remembered something and started to think memories are important.

this theory is pretty good except for MX, because MX was merely a heart, xemnas was terra's body and soul only, or so i think

Last edited:

Sorakun12

Thanks.

And I went back and changed the theory a little bit, because you're right about MX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back