• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is anyone going to talk about how kh3 is 2 years old today?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It is strange to think that something that I anticipated for such a long time has been out for quite a while. As many issues as I might have with the story choices in the series, I can't deny that I do find KH3 one of the funner games in the series to play, especially Re:Mind where we get to play and experience all these moments I had wanted in the original game.

While the game definitely has its faults, it also manages to do a lot right. The Disney world do largely feel like they're straight out of the movies, which not all KH games really seem to manage. The combat is fun, even if the fights aren't all that challenging outside of Critical and the Superbosses.

Huh I'm pretty sure I was listening to Sanctuary and Passion on loop on YouTube back then. KH2 is actually even how I discovered YouTube. And I ended up spoiling myself, by watching all of KH2 in Japanese on there, before KH2 even released for the rest of us.
I can't remember finding it on YouTube back then, but I wasn't really using YouTube much so maybe I was just dumb. I also didn't have internet access that often.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I can't remember finding it on YouTube back then, but I wasn't really using YouTube much so maybe I was just dumb. I also didn't have internet access that often.
That's fair. my biggest hurdle to internet access back then was my sister, we only had one family computer and had to take turns.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Kingdom Hearts III is going to be 3 years old in 2022, I hope we get something special for the game to commemorate that.

Wow... I'm lucky to be as young as I am lol.

The internet back in the late 2000s and early 2010s was a much more relaxed experience. It felt like a wild-west of information, forums sites like KHInsider used to get way more traffic and attention for news. Nowadays, everybody gets their content news from Twitter, Instagram and Reddit.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
I found the experience bitter sweet. The game didn't live up to my expectations, but I acknowledge that really no game would have. Re:mind certainly helped.

I truly wished Eraqus would have said "Master Terra" at the end to him. That really would have put a clean close to his long and tragic arc.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It feels like eternity since KH3 was released (probably because of 2020).

I'm just glad that I was able to see the day that KH3 got released. I'm so thankful for that because I'm sure there were some KH fans that never got to see it, and that makes me sad. No matter how people felt about the actual game, I think KH3's release is something anyone in the KH fandom can appreciate and feel happy about.

2 quid is good

Awards
The internet back in the late 2000s and early 2010s was a much more relaxed experience. It felt like a wild-west of information, forums sites like KHInsider used to get way more traffic and attention for news. Nowadays, everybody gets their content news from Twitter, Instagram and Reddit.
As much as I enjoy my specific corner of twitter, and I think it's great for local area funnies, I much preferred how I used to interact with fandom, reddit is a poor replacement for dedicated forums

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
Wow... I'm lucky to be as young as I am lol.

I used to load up Another Side, Another Story in the morning so that I could watch it in the afternoon.

Someone had edited ominous operatic music onto it that I assume was from final fantasy (from what I remember 19 years ago* the lyrics sounded like "vee force tuesday" :ROFLMAO:).

Man I was in love with that video. The early 2000s anime edge was just the antidote i needed at the time for a kid self-conscious about enjoying a game with Disney characters.

The daily ritual of dialling up the Internet, the hiss of the modem, and the glacial progress of the video loading bar... good times. Sometimes, I was so impatient that I'd play as it buffered, three whole frames at a time.

*holy crap it's been almost two decades.

Willow A113

Awards
I used to load up Another Side, Another Story in the morning so that I could watch it in the afternoon.

Someone had edited ominous operatic music onto it that I assume was from final fantasy (from what I remember 19 years ago* the lyrics sounded like "vee force tuesday" :ROFLMAO:).

Man I was in love with that video. The early 2000s anime edge was just the antidote i needed at the time for a kid self-conscious about enjoying a game with Disney characters.

The daily ritual of dialling up the Internet, the hiss of the modem, and the glacial progress of the video loading bar... good times. Sometimes, I was so impatient that I'd play as it buffered, three whole frames at a time.

*holy crap it's been almost two decades.
You know, that sounds awful, but at the same time it seems kinda fun lol

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
As much as I enjoy my specific corner of twitter, and I think it's great for local area funnies, I much preferred how I used to interact with fandom, reddit is a poor replacement for dedicated forums
I'd take Reddit over Twitter any day, Reddit is topic curated which is much more preferable over Twitter which is personality curated.

Wanderlust

Awards
I wiped my hands clean of it for a good year until ReMind helped a little bit.

Back