• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is CoM important?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SephiZero

I want to know if I should play CoM in order to understand KH2. If I should, could someone give me the low-down on the storyline, so I don't have to spend unnecisary $ (I'm broke:( ). Also, plz don't flame me for this.

WisdomMaster13

I wont tell you the storyline but After i played it i liked it and it seems to be an important part that will connect to KH2..... However i also read that the beginning of KH2 will give us sum background info so that we can understand what is going on in KH2!!!!:cool:

Xaldine

Tetsuya Nomura said you don't have to play CoM to understand KH2,but it is a good idea to play it so you can understand Axel,Namine' and other characters more.
But,from the looks of it,you will HAVE to play CoM to understand KH2.

*Spoilers*

How else are they going to explain Sora in the Pod?

Lightkeeper05

SephiZero said:
I want to know if I should play CoM in order to understand KH2. If I should, could someone give me the low-down on the storyline, so I don't have to spend unnecisary $ (I'm broke:( ). Also, plz don't flame me for this.

U dont really have to play it. It was a good game, but u wontneed it toplay KH2.But for fans it does make more sense.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I got it because it was Kingdom Hearts and sounded fun, which it is. It definetly helps you understand the story a bit more.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
SephiZero said:
I don't think you would have to play CoM to understand KH2. I haven't played CoM and I am going to get KH2. So you don't have to. It's up to you, but you don't have to play CoM to know.

kairibreeze

i'd say get it because i'm already really confused and i have played com, you'll have enough time to finish it before the usa KH2 comes out

innerlight

I would recommend it I loved the game, the action was great, and like said before its not needed but it helps you get to know the characters of the 13th order, namine, DIZ.

blu ninjaz

Ya dont need khcom to understand kh2 but it would probley help. If i was u id buy it cause its wicked freakin sweet but that just me. Also id wait for the trio pack and get it with kh2.:)

innerlight

Yes, that is true you get a chance to check out the members that wont be in part 2, and you get a chance to play as Riku, and see how Namine was introduced.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back