• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it possible to be in love w/ than one person (at the same time?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Key

Share your opinions below.

Personally, I think it's possible because I've felt the feeling known as "luv" with more than one girl. Or maybe it was just lust? Who knows...

Shadow Key

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love w/ More Than One Person?

I know it is. If you love someone, you never stop, you just find someone you love more.

Pardon, um, I meant at the same time. Sorry.

Example: Dating whatsherface and love him/her/it but also has feelings for whatshername at the same time.

O

Oberon

Eh, I've loved a girl and had the feelings of lust for another. But I never loved two at the same time.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love w/ More Than One Person?

Pardon, um, I meant at the same time. Sorry.

Example: Dating whatsherface and love him/her/it but also has feelings for whatshername at the same time.

exactly. My boyfriend and I have been together awhile, but I've still never let go of the feelings for my past 2 boyfriends, or the guy I *wish* i had dated. And now with wish-boy back, it's hard because I love them both.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
No, auctually between the past 2, you could say i dont care about them anymore. we barely talk, and im fine with that. My bf and i talk all day every day, and so do me and wish boy and i love them both. I can't chose one or the other. I've always loved the one more than anyone else, but after he left, I had to move on. I did, and now he's back. life sux Dx

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
I wish it were that simple. Thats exactly it. I always had a crush on him, but I treated him like a friend. He was gone, out of my life for 2 agonizing years after that. I can't stand the thought of losing him again.

Shadow Key

i think the darkness inside of us beckons us toward our own free will. in such times there can be such a thing as this.

Inception-Kid.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back