• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is it possible to delete a final episode save file?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

because i was planning on beating the two secret bosses, getting the ultima weapon, and unlocking the sweetstack keyblade as well as having fully leveled up d-links on my aqua save file. i thought i had done all that and when i checked my stats in my final episode save file, it was not there, which meant i hadn't ever done so. i plan on doing all that on my aqua save and then clear saving again, and start and finish another last episode. then i would erase my old final episode save file. is this possible? please reply

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
because i was planning on beating the two secret bosses, getting the ultima weapon, and unlocking the sweetstack keyblade as well as having fully leveled up d-links on my aqua save file. i thought i had done all that and when i checked my stats in my final episode save file, it was not there, which meant i hadn't ever done so. i plan on doing all that on my aqua save and then clear saving again, and start and finish another last episode. then i would erase my old final episode save file. is this possible? please reply

Well, yeah. You can just overwrite the save when you decide to make a new one as well.

Digidude111

Well, yeah. You can just overwrite the save when you decide to make a new one as well.

thanks. i was hoping so. if i do that, will that mean i wont have the final episode cutscenes available in my archives unless i beat my new save file since i have overwritten it?

Gram

Banned
Awards
thanks. i was hoping so. if i do that, will that mean i wont have the final episode cutscenes available in my archives unless i beat my new save file since i have overwritten it?

no you still keep them ive saved a new one over the old several times and i kept them.
besides i think that has to do with the system data.

Omni Terra

Awards
Yeah, from my understanding, even if you deleted all your character files, as long as you have the system data still saved, everything you've unlocked will stay unlocked. I was planning to do the same thing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back