• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is jesse macartinie comming back for 362/2 days( i can never remember the title....)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans4

his voice just sorta fits roxas.....so has he said if he's comming back for the U.S ver of 36(2?)/2 days

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Re: is jesse macartinie comming back for 362/2 days( i can never remember the title..

358/2 Days. And I don't think that he's confirmed it yet.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Re: is jesse macartinie comming back for 362/2 days( i can never remember the title..

I heard that he was confirmed, but it might not be true and I also forget where...

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.

The reason he probably sounds so good for Roxas is because he's the original one to play him. But he does do a good job.

anima66

i thought oh god this guy. another stupid teen music loser. then i played the game. holy shit he can voice act.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Even though I don't like his music, I thought he did a good job for Roxas. Not great, but good.

Anyway, it's unconfirmed if he's coming back. I do want the the orginial cast for Days though...

sora88

on his imdb it says he is

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

^Nomura said there would be some talking scenes, if I'm not mistaken. Not to mention they talk while they fight.
on his imdb it says he is
I wouldn't trust IMDB. They just list the VAs.

sora88

im pretty sure they do otherwise they wouldn't have goten any of the other voice actors and they talk in the japanese trailer so yeah

^ and fair enough

DarkRoxasNobody

I think Jesse was great for the part of Roxas. Pretty much if you put him in a Organization XIII coat he would almost just look like Roxas. Just need to make his hair spiky.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I'm for sure certain he's coming back, if not then w/e its not the end of the world. I'm not really for the game for the voice acting I'm more for the gameplay.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

Jesse definately fits the appearance part of Roxas, I thought his voice acting was pretty decent. But now, if they replace his voice actor, I'd be pretty pissed. Mainly because I got pissed with the fact that Namine and Kairi's (Who I hate although I love her actress) got replace by Megan Martin and Alyson Stoner. Original actors/actresses are the best, in my opinion.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Jesse definately fits the appearance part of Roxas, I thought his voice acting was pretty decent. But now, if they replace his voice actor, I'd be pretty pissed. Mainly because I got pissed with the fact that Namine and Kairi's (Who I hate although I love her actress) got replace by Megan Martin and Alyson Stoner. Original actors/actresses are the best, in my opinion.
I think Hayden might come back as Kairi, but I'm not too sure for Brittany as Namine :/

Awards

McCartney + Martini = macartinie?

Yeah, I can guarantee he'll be back. Roxas' Japanese VA is returning, so that's a pretty good indicator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back