• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is kh2 worth for its price and is it more longer and harder than the first one??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i heard that it is definitely worth the money but they say its not as long as normura said but it is still a pretty long game. but that's just what i heard though

E

Eclipse

^^ at first i thought you said it was worth the monkey XD

and you have my avatar!! hahaha

anyways, of course it's worth the money, what are you, insane? XD it is the most anticipated game of 2006, besides final fantasy XII. my gamestop has like 100 pre-orders on it, and the reviews on the game haven't gotten less than a 9.5/10

it is longer, more complicated storyline, and the gameplay is probably the best element of the game. get it. NOW. go, right now, PRE-ORDER YOUR BUTT OFF, just go order it RIGHT NOW. lol

D

Dexter

That is very dumb question. No offence.

But yes it's definaty worth $50

You have 3 diffrent difficut v so of course you can match your gaming eve

....An prepeare to play for a good 50 to 80 hours of gamplay!

Mrs. Starburst

If you were a big fan of the first game, then yes, it's worth the money. If you just thought it was okay, then you may just want to wait for the price to go down. I don't know about you, but I'm not going to wait a minute longer than I have to.:D

D

Dexter

If he was a true kh fan he/she wouldnt have second thoughts! ^^^........

The M.C.

JTTW
of course its worth the money, heck it could have even been $60. (but i would prefer $50 of course) and yeah i heard its long from nomura, but short from people. but they probably played the jap. version and skipped a lot, or.....um, never mind.

OblivionRKO4

Yeah on ign the guy said it was going to be twice as long, but that would be a pretty long game....so i dont know about that. Anyway no doubt it will be worth the buy!! Im getting it anyway tho cuz the first won was a HUGE cliffhanger. I saved 55 bucks from my birthday so im getting it as soon as I can.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
OF COURSE IT IS!!!

>_> It's no more expensive than the first KH, too.

xbindedmemoriesx

okay i would pay MORE than $50 for this game, okay?!
i've been waiting for this silly bitch to come out for a LONG ass time and...well...to sum it up quickly...yes its worth the price...for me atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back