• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is leon yuffie and airith gonna be in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
In a Japanese magazinescan about KH2, we've already seen official artwork of Leon... unfortunately no ingame shots...

So he is in it definetly!! OH YEA HE IS AWESOME!!! *now just Rinoa, rrrrrrr*

New2Ya

I'm lost...
What we see in Rinoa?

Rinoa is the best female lead in any game. That's what we see in her. She is the most lovable character! A lot of people agree with that.

Back to topic now. I just hope Squall is in it like in KH1, Aerith and Yuffie don't need to be...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Its ok. I just hope Aerith will be changed by Rinoa, and Yuffie by Rikku. The roles that is... Not that now Rinoa has always lived in Hollow Bastion, lol. How crappy can you make a plot?!

broken angel

Aerith should definetly stay in. In KH she could sense the precence of darkness. Hey, we might be able to team up with Squall, or Rikku if she's in it.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
lumms said:
but also cid needs to be init or who will build up the gummi ship and i think it would be cool if they make a massive gummi ship so that people who lost there homes can vist the ship as well as travelrs town
There is also something called a Train?

And no not Cid again. At least use a different Cid now. We have more than 10 of them, we don't need the FFVII Cid again. FFVII always get's the attention >_< .

No, this time they should use FFVIII's Cid. And in KH3, it should be FFIX's Cid, etc...

Drachyench

Well, Yuffie WAS given Rikku's personality in KH(Real Yuufie would have stole your Keyblade and all things of Value). I agree with the Cid thing, and I think that if they were to replace Aeris with Rinoa, they should have the same thing happen to Aeris that happened in FF7.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Sephiroth_spawn said:
noo not aeris she shouldnt die in KH2 and why a different cid? the cid from ff8 is fat
WTF! You got anything against fat people now too?!

(Im not fat, lol, but people like you I hate)

FF8 Cid is cool. And Aerith must die!

Oh and Yuffie got Rikku's personality, becuz Rikku would actually be in KH1. She was rpelaced by Yuffie later on...

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
New2Ya said:
WTF! You got anything against fat people now too?!

(Im not fat, lol, but people like you I hate)

FF8 Cid is cool. And Aerith must die!

Oh and Yuffie got Rikku's personality, becuz Rikku would actually be in KH1. She was rpelaced by Yuffie later on...

because if rikku was in it there would be 2 rikku s in it so they changed it

riku7244

i think that cloud should be abel to play in your party that would be kool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back