• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is ratatouille a world in kh3 or just mini game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
the new trailer showed one scene with ratatouille and we saw the restaurant this time while in the old trailer we just saw the kitchen so is it a world or just mini game? if so would make sense since the possibility of getting 9 world is decressing and ratatouille could be a world (hope so) i already know it's mini games but just hoping cause why would they show mini games in 30 seconds trailer full of just cutscenes
2018-06-12-28.png

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He’s in Twilight Town, which has apparently always been a rustic French town and we were all dumb and didn’t realize it back in 2005/6.

Like Swoosh said, he works in a new restaurant Scrooge has opened up. The Pudding Heartless give you ingredients and I’d assume they are used for Remy’s mini-game.

Foxycian

Awards
He’s in Twilight Town, which has apparently always been a rustic French town and we were all dumb and didn’t realize it back in 2005/6.

Like Swoosh said, he works in a new restaurant Scrooge has opened up. The Pudding Heartless give you ingredients and I’d assume they are used for Remy’s mini-game.

well then back to wishing for one last world in the final trailer

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
well then back to wishing for one last world in the final trailer

Final 2018 trailer*

There could still be another one in January too. Also, more magazine scans. Apparently worlds have been revealed that way before.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To be fair, we didn't expect Pixar and Square Enix to be this creative with Pixar properties back then.

?

I meant that the actual landscape and architecture is based on the French countryside, specifically Sancerre Loire Valley, known for their wine. In KH2 there are wine bottles littered around the city, and it overlooks green valleys.

LostArtist

Awards
god I love the redesign, the added steps to the bistro area, everything just looks so different and refreshing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back