• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Sora gonna be the bad guy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PumpkinQueen

I read somewhere when I was preordering the game that Sora is quite possibly the bad guy. Is that right? Omg, this changes my whole outlook... :eek: I hope not. Oh well, I mean, I am still going to play it till my brains rot out anyways. Thanks in advance.

helios

Bronze Member
Where did you read this at because its highly unlikely that the main character should be the villian in a sequel to where hes the hero in the first.

helios

Bronze Member
I know how can he be the protagonaist and the antagonist thats what the Org, heartless, and nobodies are for they are the bad guys.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Why would Sora become evil anyway? A boy who chooses the Light would never do that.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I know why U'd say that Pumpkin Queen, like they said in the previews and like Noruma said....Sora's new outfite..is much darker and lends itself to the story nicely......and if U think about it Sora does kill all of the Organization 13. I mean I know some of them are evil (very Evil-Xemnas, Saix, Xigbar, Luxord, Xaldin) but all they really want to do is gather up enough hearts from Sora's enemies to complete KINGDOM HEARTS so they can be whole again...all there trying to do is become human..THEY WANT HEARTS!....but Sora kills them all before they can accomplish this goal...so yes he is the villian of the story.

sora/roxas

wow....you are stupid arent you before posting something like this actually talk to people who have palyed the game dont make assumptions also that wouldnt make any sense because nomura wouldn't do thta so quickly in a series it took anakin 3 movies to become evil and sora doesnt have any reason to go bad so why would he?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
U dumb ass I've played and beat the game....like 4 times, and I've done everything in the game U ASSHOLE........I'm just making an opinion...So I still stick by what I said U DUMB MOTHA F*#KER!........so talk to me about what I have and haven't done first before U go passing judge ment U DUWEF!

D

DaL

lisen i have not beaten the game but he will not be a bad guy but did u no that a nobody is the soul and body after it is without a heart so when sora gave up his heart and kaire had Roxas and Namine are soras and kiries nobody but sora got his heart back he became himself and storger then ever so he cant be bad because the keyblade would not chose him OR roxas unless they both had pure herats.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Actually an evil person can weild the Keyblade. It just depens on how strong the heart is. The only reason why Roxas can weild the Keyblade is because Sora and Roxas share the same heart which means they are linked. Also since he is Sora's nobody that also gives him the ability to weild the Keyblade. Besides I don't think Roxas's heart is so pure if he joined the 13th Order.

Last edited:

TerranOvermind

I noticed that Ebgames.com had a reviewer there who casually mentioned that Sora might be the bad guy. This is probably where the thread creator got this notion.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The Conquerer said:
Actually an evil person can weild the Keyblade. It just depens on how strong the heart is. The only reason why Roxas can weild the Keyblade is because Sora and Roxas share the same heart which means they are linked. Also since he is Sora's nobody that also gives him the ability to weild the Keyblade. Besides I don't think Roxas's heart is so pure if he joined the 13th Order.
no.........roxas keyblades are fake...........they are just made out of memories..............their not really keyblades..................

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I know those were fake. But remeber the part where Riku needs to capture Roxas so he could bring him to Diz. Well those Keyblade were real. Roxas through the oblivion to Riku, so you are saying the ones Roxas had in The world that Never Was were fake? I know all about Diz's virtual reality thing. But before that I thought those Keyblades were real. Since it was before Diz put him in that thing.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The Conquerer said:
I know those were fake. But remeber the part where Riku needs to capture Roxas so he could bring him to Diz. Well those Keyblade were real. Roxas through the oblivion to Riku, so you are saying the ones Roxas had in The world that Never Was were fake? I know all about Diz's virtual reality thing. But before that I thought those Keyblades were real. Since it was before Diz put him in that thing.
no they aren't real............there real but not real keyblades..........you get it...........

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
I think they are real keyblades cause if U notice everytime U see Roxas using those keyblades Sora isn't around and everytime Sora uses those keyblades Roxas isn't around.....like U don't get oblivion until after U see Roxas in TWTNW and oathkeeper until the events in twilight town take place.......It makes perfect since.....the keyblades are real

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah. He probably got those weapons becaues he is Sora's nobody. I guess you are right. Nobodies can't weild Keyblades.
Well when Sora fought Roxas there was more than one Keyblade and they were fighting against each other. I guess the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper were Roxas's weapons because they were created from some of Sora's memories. I could be wrong though. One of you are right so I will just end it here.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
OMG. No. God no. LMAO.

Who told you this again?

xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back