• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Terra apart of the organization?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Memories~

I have heard ppl say that Terra the Enigmatic soldier was apart of the organization along with Ven and Aqua...................................is it possible? is it true????

Apollo

Silver Member
H*ll no, well that is my idea sorry if that was rude!

Sexy Angel
WHAT!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? Terra would NEVER be in the Org. he isnt a nobody. He hates Xehanort (so i guess he hates Xemnas...), and he shows emotion.

Blue_Nobody

>.>;;; That's quite possibly the least likely theory I have ever heard. And believe me, there are some pretty bad ones out there.

Salux

ya, in one of my other posts about this i.

put that maybe he is Xigbar, but its not my theory,

then there is the theory of him being Xehanort, somehow, Well Xehanort is is "another" spelled with a x, and before that he was terra, but its highly impossible,

and that he might be bi-polar or may have an alter ego
that is theoretically Xemnas/Xehanort.

but not my theory and i dont think its possible ,

but it is just my opinion..... i'd just like to clarify that so no one flames...

Last edited:

Kadeem21

terra is not part of the organization or aqua and ven think about it for 2 mintues the keyblade war happen a long time before the organization was born see when xigaber said he saw terra aqua and ven when he was a student of ansem the wise .

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
They(being Terra,Aqua and Ven) existed before Xehanort even became a nobody so unless you mean an unknown Organization in the past then I seriously doubt that Terra is a part of the Organization XIII.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
I have heard ppl say that Terra the Enigmatic soldier was apart of the organization along with Ven and Aqua...................................is it possible? is it true????

hell no [sorry for the rudeness]
he hated Xenahort
y would he join the Org with him as leader
besides Aqua and Ven are out of action or dead
Terras alive but i doubt he would join for the reason above and one little tiny but very important detail
He Is Not A Nobody
Organization XIII is made of nobodies so Terra couldnt be part

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Along time ago, we had no name for the Superior of Organization 13. But a common name for him was the Enigmatic Man, much similar to how Roxas was called BHK. I've read these boards for quite a long time, maybe a year or more before I actually signed up. Eventually we found out BHK's name as well as the Enigmatic Man's. When Nomura called the tall solider who picked up the Kingdom Key as the Enigmatic Solider, perhaps that could have brought up some misconception. But like was mentioned above, organization 13 was comprised of nobodies.

I would like to believe Terra, Aqua, and Ven are complete. In the past they battled in the Keyblade war, Xigbar had memories of them and he even compared them to Sora. I'm sure there is a connection somewhere, but Terra as well as his friends were not in the Organization. Xemnas called friend out to Aqua's armor and Keyblade. Xigbar confirming that after the battle great battle, the Keybladed warriors disappeared and Xehanort was left over, while being cleaned of memory. Nomura confirmed that Terra, Aqua, and Ven has connections to Xemnas in one way or another.

Eagl

We mos tnote that he said Xemnas. Sure he could have ment Xehanort. But stil it could mean mostly with Xemnas. Also wasnt there something that Nomura wanted to tell but he had to tell roxas story first. I cant remember wich story it was

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
We mos tnote that he said Xemnas. Sure he could have ment Xehanort. But stil it could mean mostly with Xemnas. Also wasnt there something that Nomura wanted to tell but he had to tell roxas story first. I cant remember wich story it was

i think he wants to tell Roxas' story of when he was with Organization XIII until when Riku beat him in the
TWTNW

Last edited:

Lunar Exorcist

They did all die except for Zexion. I don't believe his death was confirmed, was it? And technically Roxas isn't dead b/c he's now apart of Sora. But I still see him as dead.

~Memories~

Roxas is not dead and now apparently not apart of the organization.............................................

I think it was only to find the reason why the keyblade chose him...........

Apollo

Silver Member
well don't they fade into the darkness not die? roxas was part of the org. at one time but left it. He can use the keyblade becuse he is sora's nobody.

Lunar Exorcist

Well, fading into darkness is kind of like the person dying, isn't it? They no longer have a body and can't move around and I don't consider being a Heartless exactly living. You're a slave to the darkness. How are you living? And aren't they fading out of existence in a way. And Roxas can't exactly do anything anymore now that he's stuck within Sora or whatever.

Roxas isn't dead but I just said I think of him being so since he's well, what kind of life does he have? But to live his life through someone else. He doesn't have a body anymore. That's what I meant.

~Memories~

they faded into darkness..................yes.............................
they can't move........................yes
but thats y heès apart of sora now................

and apparently in one vid. they said that axel was awakening...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back