• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the Organization still alive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
I'm very confused, did Sora actually defeat/kill Malurxia, Zexion, ect except for Axel in chain of memories, then i'm not very sure about this i wondered about.

This image seemed to have included a few similair members from the original organastion.
Starting from the left i beleve that may be Axel, Zexion, Malurxia, Laxene and Vexen.

I know i sound awkward as Vexen obviuosly died and Most of the others too. But i think that Zexion is ther as i remember him that he liked to fold his arms. Malurxia cos he seems to be the boss of the group, Laxene as she seems to have her arms at her sides and seemed to have the most female pose, and Vexen, but i'm not sure why i said that but i think i remeber him standing like that. This is only a theory/suggestion.

However, it dose seem to me that there is a new group of the organasation. And all seemed to be "Mere Shells". Like wise to the Unkown in final mix.

adventchildkiori

Re: Organazation..lives?

You what ive been thinking... If 'Mere Shells' can actually die, maybe they just disappear or are reborn when something happens.

We already know Axel is alive.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com

Theres a total of 12 or 13 members of the organization. In CoM we only see 6 of them. Personally i think that all the memebers of the organization of CoM, are goin to be back in KH2, obviusly whit the others members.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian

Sora_Matrix said:
Theres a total of 12 or 13 members of the organization. In CoM we only see 6 of them. Personally i think that all the memebers of the organization of CoM, are goin to be back in KH2, obviusly whit the others members.

It is true. There are more than 6 members of the organization. Axel is definitely alive, he is "unbeatable". As for the others, those are probably more of the organization, more members, but the others could still be somewhere, alive somehow. It seems Ansem is. It is an organization. but they seem still a mystery.

Dark Demon

There are only 12 members of the Organization. So far: Larxene,Vexen,Zexion (sp),Marluxia,and Lexeas were killed. That is Five right there. Plus Axel. That is 6. 6+6=12. But with 5 gone and 7 remaining there are still members we have NO idea about,and with that picture of the 5 unknowns the other one is probily BHK in hiding so when Sora meets the Unknown one (BHK) thats when he turns around and takes off his hood and you can keep thinking from there

C

chaoschao

Keep in mind that Riku and Mickey both have the unknown cloaks too. This could mean that just because there are only 12/13 unknowns that we know of, that doesn't mean that there can't be others.

LuckyBug

Website
lucketh.deviantart.com

I believe it's safe to say Larxene didn't necessarily die Though I'm not sure about the others, Besides Axel... I haven't beaten the Reverse/Rebirth yet..

Anywho

Remember, Axel came and sliced Vexen twice across his backside, then he fell lifeless...

Larxene, however, didn't fall dead on the floor like Vexen did, she faded.

It sort of makes you think...doesn't it?

A.J.

Banned

Haven't any of you learned by now from watching animes or any other type of cartoon, or playing any videogame that the evil people NEVER stay dead?!? They're like freakin' cocaroaches, or that lady from austin powers 2. They just won't die!

S

Shadow Keyblade

Vexen said he didn't want to go yet.Where didn't he want to go?

Ba-lue

They probly put some of them back so you don't have to play C.O.M.To understand the story.Pluse,if they just had the rest who are still alive.It would only be like a couple left.So that's probly why.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

The one in the middle is the EM. Nomura confirmed this in an interview. The other's are just speculation...

K

Keyblade Sage

Personally, I beleive there are more then 12 or 13 members. However, there being thousands of members is baseless. An Orginazaiton of this type, wouldn't have that many members.

Emral

Bronze Member

I would guess the maximum amount of members to be 20.

Though I wouldnt be surprised if they all come back. (Like Jaws, in Bond... He never died)

All we can do is wait ^^

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Emral said:
I would guess the maximum amount of members to be 20.

Though I wouldnt be surprised if they all come back. (Like Jaws, in Bond... He never died)

All we can do is wait ^^

I could see this:

Fire - Axel
Ice - Vexen
Earth - Lexaeus
Lightning - Larxene
Air/Wind
Water
Darkness
Wood
Light
Metal
Spirit
Time

I couldn't come up with a 13th element. And I couldn't find a spot for DiZ, the EM, Zexy XD, or Marluxia

Emral

Bronze Member

.:KL:. said:
I could see this:

Fire - Axel
Ice - Vexen
Earth - Lexaeus
Lightning - Larxene
Air/Wind
Water
Darkness
Wood
Light
Metal
Spirit
Time

I couldn't come up with a 13th element. And I couldn't find a spot for DiZ, the EM, Zexy XD, or Marluxia

Woah, thats a good theory there, I could see that being true....

DiZ: Controll over everybody, therefore controll over all the elements?
Zexy(By how you called him ;p): urm... hmm, how about him being like a false member of the organization, and we find out the story behind that in KH2? (HIGHLY doubtfull)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Well I heard someone said EM was over time but I'm not so sure about that. DiZ maybe. Zexy XD his power wasn't even shown...exactly. Marluxia is confusing

LuckyBug

Website
lucketh.deviantart.com

frown.gif
I shall repeat myself...

They never would've rendered them all in 3D if they were not going to use them...

Now...This is what I have to say (Read the read letters, and at least TRY to understand
o_O''')

CLICK IT:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Lucky-Bug/7.jpg

And they never would have drawn them wearing their hoods if they were never actually going to wear them =D
Click IT:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Lucky-Bug/Evidence.jpg

Any comments?
Any arguements?

Just holler o_o'

Last edited:
C

chaoschao

Fire - Axel
Ice - Vexen
Earth - Lexaeus
Lightning - Larxene
Air/Wind
Water
Darkness - DiZ?
Wood - Marluxia
Light - Again, DiZ?
Metal
Spirit
Time

You also forgot some elements:

Space
Nature
Life

They're not really elements, but they are essences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back