• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there any possibility that...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
@Whoever TF started this Thread:

I'm not yelling at you, i'm just putting emphasis on this:

RIKU NEVER LOST HIS HEART, IT WAS JUST SHROUDED IN DARKNESS. THEREFORE HE NEVER BECAME A HEARTLESS AND FOR THE 1,000,000,000TH TIME, HE DOES NOT HAVE A NOBODY.

I'm not mad i'm just trying to get my point across....everyone asks this and it is WRONG

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Like everybody's said before and so has Nomura, he never turned into a heartless and never really lost his body, Ansem just possessed it to give himself a physical form.

Stars

リク
Is there any possibility that maybe (just maybe) the 14th Organization member could be Riku's?
I know it's probably 0% chance but I just wanted to throw it out there. Even though in KHII Kairi's nobody is a girl and Sora's is a boy, there nothing that says that a nobody has to be the same gender as the original...does it?
I feel like Riku's getting left out in the plot because of all the new characters like Aqua, Ven and Terra... I dunno, maybe I'm just crazy.

If so, then riku's nobody is a girl? o_O!
Ee.. Just no, like the others said, riku did not turn into a heartless...
But u make a good point though....if so, i suppose heartless for Marluxia is a girl...? o.o

UrbanQuattrus

While I do think Nomura make a story element out of Riku being forced out of his own body during Xehanort's possession, I don't think 14 is his nobody.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Wait before I read this it's not Namine or Riku or Kairi, or mickey, or Yen Sid, or Me...IMO It could be Aqua..IMO!!IMO!!

Sexy Angel
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough*

Sorry, allow me to resume:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait before I read this it's not Namine or Riku or Kairi, or mickey, or Yen Sid, or Me...IMO It could be Aqua..IMO!!IMO!!

Whats with the IMO's? Are you trying to protect yourself from flammers?

rikufan06

i know!
most people confused riku for a girl
u know most people i know they wer like is that a boob less girl she's ugly
but then i was like
HIS name is riku!
how du u like that

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com
@Whoever TF started this Thread:

I'm not yelling at you, i'm just putting emphasis on this:

RIKU NEVER LOST HIS HEART, IT WAS JUST SHROUDED IN DARKNESS. THEREFORE HE NEVER BECAME A HEARTLESS AND FOR THE 1,000,000,000TH TIME, HE DOES NOT HAVE A NOBODY.

I'm not mad i'm just trying to get my point across....everyone asks this and it is WRONG
I know you're not yelling at me (since it said so in your post) but please do not write "Whoever TF". My name is Mizu and I want to be called that. I hope I don't sound mean...sorry. Thank you for your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back