• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there or is there not a present realm?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Okay I know there is the realm of light, the realm of darkness, and the realm inbetween, but I have also seen others talk about the present realm, is there really a present realm or not, and if there is can someone give me a brief expanation as to what it is or what it means, because i'm a little confused about it :D
I was thinking about this because in the interview, it mensions the realms of light darkness, and inbetween but it doesn't mension anything about a present realm.
And also if there is a present realm, who is the keyblade weilder of it?
Sora- light realm
Mickey- darkness realm
Riku- Realm inbetween (Twilight)
???- Present realm (Don't say kairi because she's not a keyblade wielder, she wielded one yes but it really wasn't her keyblade and it did not choose her)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I never heard about this present realm thing, but if that's the case maybe Roxas' keyblade is the one from there?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The Present Realm is mentioned in the same Ansem Report that talks of the Light, Dark, and In-Between Realms

No one really knows what the "Present" realm is, but some people have their theories

We have separate realms of Light, Dark, and the In-Between, what of a Realm that encompasses all of them? I believe that the Present Realm is the Realm where Light, Dark, and Twilight co-exist

Ansem (Xehanort) questions where "true paradise" lies, in which realm is there complete peace, and personally I think that is the Present Realm, or atleast the Present Realm has the potential to become 'Paradise'. If Light, Dark, and Twilight co-exist in total balance, together in complete harmony, then that would be the true 'paradise'

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
The Present Realm was mentioned in Xehanort's fake Ansem Reports. I beleive that although this was featured in Kingdom Hearts, this idea was not used and there are only three realms. And in the newest part of the interview it is stated that all Keyblade are either from the Realms of Light or Darkness, and Riku's "Way to Dawn" is a Keyblade from the Realm of Light, not in-between.

Athomus

The Present Realm is mentioned in the same Ansem Report that talks of the Light, Dark, and In-Between Realms

No one really knows what the "Present" realm is, but some people have their theories

Ansem (Xehanort) questions where "true paradise" lies, in which realm is there complete peace, and personally I think that is the Present Realm. I believe that the Present Realm is the Realm where Light, Dark, and Twilight co-exist in complete peace and harmony and total balance

However, this realm cannot exsist if the Darkness and the Light are constantly fighting each other.

Which lead me to think, even if all of the darkness is removed from the worlds, reality would be out of balance. And who knows what that could lead to.

And the darkness is always born when a single light dissapears, as well.

It's an impossible fight to win.

I think the resolution may be that the Darkness, Light, and Twilight must be equal in the worlds.

Oops.

A bit off topic...

But, Muffin expressed pretty much my belief on the realm.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Light =/= Good

Dark =/= Bad

We learned this from Chains of Memories, it's not the Darkness or the Light, it's the person wielding them. The Light and The Dark don't have to fight each other, they may be opposites but that doesn't mean they can't co-exist

Athomus

Light =/= Good

Dark =/= Bad

We learned this from Chains of Memories, it's not the Darkness or Light, it's the person wielding them. The Light and The Dark don't have to fight each other, they may be opposites but that doesn't mean they can't co-exist

This is what I agree with, actually.

I'm NOT saying that they should fight, I'm saying it seems like the Light is constantly fighting against the Dark.

They of course don't have to, but it seems any time that either side gains more power, this balance in the world is lost.

Hence, Xehanort's Heartless invades and pushes the dark, while Sora attempts to rebalance it by pushing the light.

But my only concern is if Sora isn't possibly imbalancing the same way Xehanort is, only with the light.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I agree with TMM on this one: I've always been a fan/proponent of the crossroads theory.

The thing is what we don't really know what the "present realm" is or what the word "present" means. It could mean anything from time to where he currently is.

The Present Realm was mentioned in Xehanort's fake Ansem Reports. I beleive that although this was featured in Kingdom Hearts, this idea was not used and there are only three realms. And in the newest part of the interview it is stated that all Keyblade are either from the Realms of Light or Darkness, and Riku's "Way to Dawn" is a Keyblade from the Realm of Light, not in-between.

I'm guessing you mean this:
If we directly translate "Way to the Dawn", "dawn" means "in-between night and daytime", so does that mean that Keyblade is from the In-between World? In other words, this means the Keyblades that Sora, King Mickey and Riku wield represent the Worlds of Light, Dark and In-between?

Well, if I have to say where they belong, it's just as you said.
But the name of "Way to Dawn" doesn't have to mean that. This name came from the scene at the end of Riku's story in KH:COM that suggested which path he would walk on, where he said "The road to dawn."
He says that's where it belongs; but the name doesn't mean that it is of dawn.AKA it is imbetween, not dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back