• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this a glitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GatheringDark

Okay I've done everything to collect all of the Orichalcum + but for some reason when I go to create the Ultima weapon it says I only have 6.:confused: Can someone help me?

Kh_roxas_741

I thought that too but then i found the REAL chest in the world that never was. It's accually behind the corner of the building that the save point is next to, not right next to the save point.

GatheringDark

Ya I'm sure I've gotten the one form Space Paranoids, Twilight Town, The World That Never Was. I got the ones from completing 100 Acre Wood, Atlantica, and from completing the Goddess of Fate Cup, and I just got the one for getting one of each material.

Berserker Sora

This happened to me, I got every material and it gave me one. So I went to maek it but ti said I had six. But I remember teh moogle didnt record it on teh log yet, so I left the screen and talked to the moogle again and handed it to him and he recorded it and I then had 7.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
SoraXOblivion said:
all u need to do is find all seven and use Energy Crystals

That'snot his problem. He's asking whether there's a glitch, since he said that he found all 7 O+, but it only says 6 when he goes to synthesis.

Caminee

when i had them i thought i had them all so i went back into all the worlds, making sure i cleared 100 Acre Woods and Atlantica and checking chests, the world that never was chest was hard to see, if u look at the radar its in a narrow jagged passage that is to the left of the entrance to the castle...and also make sure u look in the Lists section of synthesis and see if it has a check next to Obtain all materials

I

inhiding

It's probably not even a glitch. Probably thought he saved or something after he got the seventh Orichalcum+.

iholdthekeys

nah, i know what he's talkin about, 4 some reason when you get the 7th orichalum+ it doesn't show up but after you talk to the moogle twice it appears all of a sudden, so yeah i think it is a glitch.......

Berserker Sora

iholdthekeys said:
nah, i know what he's talkin about, 4 some reason when you get the 7th orichalum+ it doesn't show up but after you talk to the moogle twice it appears all of a sudden, so yeah i think it is a glitch.......
No its not a glitch it maybe in your inventory you have to talk to the moogle to get it into his registry, the same god for every other material, I cant belive most peopel dont know this, I mean why do you think it says "Handed Over All Synthesis Materials" when you go to him?

Phenomenon

The weird thing is I think i have this glitch too. I haven't collected all of them yet but I know I have more than 4. I have passed Atlantica, 100 Acre woods, Sunset Terrace, Central Computer Mesa, I think I finished the Goddess of Destiny Cup (the one with the panic cup, cerberus cup, and titan cup right???) Im just lost on what else to look for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back