• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this true?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kleith

No we won't. We're still not going to know who the secret boss is. Remember KH1FM? Did we know who that black-coated guy was when that game was released? No we didn't. It wasn't until many years later when KH2 comes out that we finally realize it's Xemnas. What about KH2FM with Lingering Sentiment? We didn't find out that was Terra until a few years later when they revealed it to us. It's obvious that we won't find anything out about this new secret boss anytime soon.

That is wrong on so many level ...

- "Ansem... ?" "I'm familiar with the name", we couldn't know what was Xemnas at the time, but everyone pretty much guessed he was related to Ansem (sod , at the time, thought to be the only Ansem)

- EVERYBODY thought LS was Terra, since LS appeared in the game that showed us Terra in the secret ending >_> ... And that IS NOT Terra. It's just a part of him he left behind. The real Terra is not LS, it's obvious. BUT, we could still see that he was related to Terra.

So even though we won't know who and what the new Boss is, we should have at least hints that will tell us who he is related to. (Xehanort, Terra, Eraqus, Ansem, Vanitas ....)

Kleith

I can only fight him with Aqua o_O

how do you fight him with Ven and Terra ?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
If you're talking to me. Ventus. I am using like 3 Tornado. He dodges the 2nd one too much D:<

After the first tornado dissipates, right when he starts to fall to the ground you need to use it again

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Grrrr. Vanitas Sentiment is pissing me off D:<

Well, than what the hell is mirror world >_>

Might be referring to a popular 3D theory that the game takes place in a mirror world. I dunno.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I guess its not as weasy as you think, eh?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Maybe you can try tornado, then just wait till he's open, like when he shoots his laser

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
HOLY MEATBALL,LOOK AT THE SPEED NOW THIS IS A BOSS THAT WILL TAKE WEEKS OF TRYING TO BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the fact that someone pointed out Aqua was using the Ultima Weapon in the youtube comments, and Aqua is a really high lvl, it looks like its gonna be imposible to beat him under lvl 99.

Birthday Thunder

Hey everybody, I have a quick question. I saw in an interview that there are going to be "several" new, completely origional secret/optional bosses. Does this mean that the infamous NASB (north american secret boss) that is seen on the recent trailer just one of them? Or did I read incorrectly? Because that would be awesome if we got more than one extra boss, you know?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Hey everybody, I have a quick question. I saw in an interview that there are going to be "several" new, completely origional secret/optional bosses. Does this mean that the infamous NASB (north american secret boss) that is seen on the recent trailer just one of them? Or did I read incorrectly? Because that would be awesome if we got more than one extra boss, you know?

Can you show me where you read this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back