• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Xion "special" like Roxas? And other thoughts...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
Ok, well, hi this is my first thread! Because I couldn’t find the New Thread button. Whatever. Anyways to the point of this thread! I was reading over the info from the TGS Day Three Roundup thing and I stumbled over this line:

"In that case, think about it. You should really return to your original self."

Does Xion have a "other" like Roxas and Namine? And does Riku know about it? And think about it... Xion can't be Kiari. She knows about Kiari. Just cause they have a shocking similarity, that doesn't mean they are the same person.

And I had another interesting line that I found which reminded me of Roxas...

"I... I want to be together with two people."

Could Xion be implying Sora and Roxas or Namine and Kiari. Think about it. They are the same, but they aren't (meaning one is a nobody and the other is a whole.). Either this is making no sense at all, or this might be close to the truth...
Then I thought that maybe Xion is talking about two groups of people. Such as the Org. and Sora and Co. It’s obvious that they can’t be friends because one is Light and the other is Dark. And now I’m going to explain why she wants to be friends with Sora…

Have you noticed any of the pictures? All of them that have Axel and Roxas asking Xion to come back with them, she’s in front of the old mansion with a locked gate. Could she be trying to get to Sora??? And was she trying to use the Keyblade for that purpose? And is maybe the "recently usede" pod hers?

Well, those are my theories so say what you like, if you want to add something go ahead, and feel free to say it needs work. :D Bye for now!

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Ok, well, hi this is my first thread! Because I couldn’t find the New Thread button. Whatever. Anyways to the point of this thread! I was reading over the info from the TGS Day Three Roundup thing and I stumbled over this line:

Does Xion have a "other" like Roxas and Namine? And does Riku know about it? And think about it... Xion can't be Kiari. She knows about Kiari. Just cause they have a shocking similarity, that doesn't mean they are the same person.

Could Xion be implying Sora and Roxas or Namine and Kiari. Think about it. They are the same, but they aren't (meaning one is a nobody and the other is a whole.). Either this is making no sense at all, or this might be close to the truth...
Then I thought that maybe Xion is talking about two groups of people. Such as the Org. and Sora and Co. It’s obvious that they can’t be friends because one is Light and the other is Dark. And now I’m going to explain why she wants to be friends with Sora…

Have you noticed any of the pictures? All of them that have Axel and Roxas asking Xion to come back with them, she’s in front of the old mansion with a locked gate. Could she be trying to get to Sora??? And was she trying to use the Keyblade for that purpose?

Well, those are my theories so say what you like, if you want to add something go ahead, and feel free to say it needs work. :D Bye for now!

what riku meant by 'other' was to go back into her original being, like roxas did with sora.

but nice theory anyways

Hirun

._. Um, I think she was talking about Axel and Roxas. Not 2 groups, or S/R or N/K.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
^ Plot device?

Anyway it's been confirmed that she's a special nobody.

davethekhfan

but then why would she say "how can two people be the same"? any besides, roxas and axel are best friends. they'd be together anyways. she might be talking about riku in a way though... possibly.

hey do you remember in kh1 when tarzan said no heart no friends if roxas and axel are nobodies they don't have hearts so how can they be friends:confused:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
He was referring to Clayton being a heartless, not the fact that he had no heart.
Besides this was a time before KH2, and you're referencing something from Tarzan?

Are you completely sure you want to go down that road?

Oblivion59

I think when she says she wants to be together with 2 people she was talking about Namine and Kairi. i don't know why though.

Renegade Ben

throwing a blue shell at xigbar's hated back
Website
robohacks.99k.org
i can't help but wonder...

i thought of this when i was reading the thread...

Namine (i think this is true, correct me if i am mistaken) came from Kairi's body and Sora's heart, yes?
then if Namine came from 2 people... did/does Kairi have a nobody made from her and just her, and- though it is unlikely-could it be Xion?(the key word there is COULD, i am speculating here, stabbng at the unknown)

correct me if i am wrong on this plz

P.S. i like the pod idea thats a good one

Swxpert

Have you noticed any of the pictures? All of them that have Axel and Roxas asking Xion to come back with them, she’s in front of the old mansion with a locked gate. Could she be trying to get to Sora??? And was she trying to use the Keyblade for that purpose? And is maybe the "recently usede" pod hers?

Nomura said she was a special birth like roxas and namine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back