• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Xion's "specialness" similar to Roxas's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
Ok, well, hi this is my first thread! Because I couldn’t find the New Thread button. Whatever. Anyways to the point of this thread! I was reading over the info from the TGS Day Three Roundup thing and I stumbled over this line:

"In that case, think about it. You should really return to your original self."

Does Xion have a "other" like Roxas and Namine? And does Riku know about it? And think about it... Xion can't be Kiari. She knows about Kiari. Just cause they have a shocking similarity, that doesn't mean they are the same person.

And I had another interesting line that I found which reminded me of Roxas...

"I... I want to be together with two people."

Could Xion be implying Sora and Roxas or Namine and Kiari. Think about it. They are the same, but they aren't (meaning one is a nobody and the other is a whole.). Either this is making no sense at all, or this might be close to the truth...

A

Audo

The only thing that makes Roxas special is that he has no memories, lol.
But yes, it would seem her Somebody does exist in the same time.

Though, there have been different translations for those two lines your posted, due to the translations being based on blogger's memories of the trailers.

The first one can also be read "In that case Xion. Maybe you should think about the place you should really return to"

And the second one can also be read as "I want to be together with the two of you" (being Axel and Roxas). This is why in the next line, Roxas tells her to come back to them then,.

darksora72

it could make sense if hes somehiow related to sora or riku im interested to see since u acan only speculate ion this topic

S

Soroxionas

what i think is that xion was a nobody specially created from sora from the memories that namine took away from sora during COM.

i think i remember reading something like Sora's rehabilitation gig suddenly stopped? maybe it was because xion did not want to return. and she might be the "kairi" part of the sora's memory that was lost in the castle. also that's probably why she kinda looks like the younger kairi. cause sora was still young too going into that castle.

i think i've heard this theory before. but i also agree with it. :thumbsup:

Omni Terra

Awards
Xion being memories of Sora or Kairi or whatever would make sense. It would also explain why we never saw her in KH 2 because maybe she becme whole when Rox and Sora fused. And maybe she was the one in the Awakening, not Roxas' Shadow. Well in a way she IS Roxas' shadow. I don't even have the game and I think I've figured it out.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
what i think is that xion was a nobody specially created from sora from the memories that namine took away from sora during COM.

i think i remember reading something like Sora's rehabilitation gig suddenly stopped? maybe it was because xion did not want to return. and she might be the "kairi" part of the sora's memory that was lost in the castle. also that's probably why she kinda looks like the younger kairi. cause sora was still young too going into that castle.

This. I believe that's also why she wields Sora's keyblade.

She could also (far-fetched, but it's still a possibility) be a mixture of Kairi and Aqua, seeing as how she has black hair and all (blue and red makes purple....), the Aqua part coming from Roxas' "side" of Sora's heart, as Vexen called it, and therefore, Ven's. But I bet only a few people will agree with me on that one.

Xion being memories of Sora or Kairi or whatever would make sense. It would also explain why we never saw her in KH 2 because maybe she became whole when Rox and Sora fused. And maybe she was the one in the Awakening, not Roxas' Shadow. Well in a way she IS Roxas' shadow. I don't even have the game and I think I've figured it out.

I think she fused with Sora when he was still sleeping. She had to, in order for him to wake up - the memory of Kairi was the whole point of his sleep.

I think once Xemnas found out she wasn't really a true Nobody, and therefore, not dedicated to their cause, he erased all evidence of her.

And the person behind Roxas was probably Riku. He was in a data world which Riku could easily get to. In fact, after that battle, he appeared, making sure Namine wouldn't tell him anything he had forgotten.

keyhole

i agree completely

keyhole

HOW DO U POST NEW THREADS??? iwanna know!!
on the khinsider home page you go to where it says "Future of KH" and if u you look down in the future of kh section it'll say discuss. click it and then it will take you to a dfferent page on the different page there will be a little black tab that says new thread click it and thats it

John Cheong

I have two theories.

First one, third nobody
Well I think Xion might be the third nobody of Sora and Kairi. Because you know, when when Sora released his and Kairi's heart, it created Namine and Roxas... The Roxass and Namine are "Heart Releasing Created Nobody". When Sora completely became a Heartless, then it created another nobody. That is why Xion is able to wield the Kingdom Key? Well, only Riku or Sora can wield the Kingdom Key. Some proof for her identity, third nobody. Her hairstyle like Kairi's hairstyle from KH1. Her face shape like Namine's, also Sora's (because Namine's is apart was created by Sora so her face shap looks like Sora). Xion's speaking style, actions are like Kairi. Her voice is similar with Kairi. And Soraxionas' theory might be work too. Namine said Xion will give trouble to Sora's awakening? Or Xion can be half of Roxas? Not 100% true.

Second, related to Aqua?
Kairi = Sea
Namine = Sea Wave
Aqua = Water

Sea is related to "Water". So maybe, Aqua is related to Kairi? Normally, a nobody has a darker or lighter hair colour from their Somebody. Xion's hairstyle is just like Aqua's. Just her hair colour is more darker than Aqua. Xion's formal is Aqua percentage is very low. But why is her hair colour is darker than Aqua? Maybe Aqua is somehow related to Kairi? Then, the "third nobody" for Kairi maybe because of Kairi is related to Aqua? Since Nomura had confirmed Xion is related to Namine and Kairi. I know this theory sounds stupid but dont complain it please :p Just a theory.

Awards
I don't believe she's special in the same manner as Roxas. If she was, more than likely she'd look exactly like someone (for instance Aqua).

I don't think her specialness is like Namine's either. It would just be... really stupid to have two games in a row that introduce a major character under virtually the same conditions.

If her being special HAD to be connected to someone else, I would imagine her special attributes are like Xemnas's simply because we have yet to know what exactly makes him special.

Last edited:

duuuf08

lol! i need help finding the "new thread" button as well!!! Help me please!!!

i think maybe she is talking about riku and sora...i mean she has something to do with kairi...or maybe, she's the memories of sora that didn't go into roxas because sora wasn't a heartless for a long time. think about it...the process of the memories going to the nobody was stopped because kairi brought sora back so quickly and the memories didn't have anywhere to go to so it created another "special" nobody. if this is a stupid idea, i don't find the flamming. it's probably wrong anyways. :eek:)

duuuf08

i need help finding that button too! i thiink Xion was talking about sora and kairi. she does having something to do with them. oh and i think she is made from the memories of sora. The memories that didn't make it to roxas because sora was brought back to life thanks to kairi so quickly. maybe she's the memories that couldn't go anywhere since the connection between nobody and oriiginal self was cut off. it's alright if you flame...it's probably wrong anyways. :eek:)

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com

Well, you really can't make a nobody out of memories.
Even though Namine IS a special Nobody, she did come out of a human (Sora).
So, IMO that isn't possible.

&& I want to know how the hell she weilds a Keyblade. ;_;

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
i need help finding that button too! i thiink Xion was talking about sora and kairi. she does having something to do with them. oh and i think she is made from the memories of sora. The memories that didn't make it to roxas because sora was brought back to life thanks to kairi so quickly. maybe she's the memories that couldn't go anywhere since the connection between nobody and oriiginal self was cut off. it's alright if you flame...it's probably wrong anyways. :eek:)

We heard you the first time, no need to double post. click on the "Future of Kingdom Hearts" place and find the "New Thread" button neat the top left hand side of the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back